British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Workington (lc) Saturday, May 2

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

I hope you have taken lessons in data interpritation :wink::D

Data interpretation is only for the weird, same with moisture content. :D

Data interpretation is only for the weird, same with moisture content. :D

This moisture content, is that what I get in the B&G on a saturday night :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

This moisture content, is that what I get in the B&G on a saturday night :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Ah but that isn't interpretation, that`s inebriation, sometimes inebriated as a newt.

Ah but that isn't interpretation, that`s inebriation, sometimes inebriated as a newt.

What do you mean, sometimes, :D

How's the weather over there please, supporters bus leaving at 3pm , thank you

Still looking for a texter for this meeting. . can anyone help please?

Thanks

Cloudy but dry Julie, odd light shower, forecast is OK until 21.00. See you tonight.

good to see a bus coming across hope you enjoy the meeting

good to see a bus coming across hope you enjoy the meeting

they might if they sit in the bus with the heater full on

• Like 2

its almost thrashing time.

are barkers NEW bikes still in the van ?

ah well. that's us done up for the cup. fancy only having one ambulance in Berwick. shocking state of affairs when all the N.H.S. cutbacks creep into your town. cant blame the promotion. just government cutback.

so the next time a track cant get an ambulance to the track in time... don't blame the promoters, blame the government for ,N.H.S. cutbacks and ruining your speedway fix..

did ben get his NEW bikes out of the van or was he just polishing them ?.. happy thrashing.

Got to say track horrible in my opinion. Leading to both injured riders hopefully nikki arm injury not too bad. And alex crash was horrific . hopefully not seriously hurt. If promotion want to keep fans track urgently needs sorted. Maybe worth getting doc bridges or someone similar to look st it. Again only my opinion.

• Like 2

First off, best wishes to Alex Edberg, hopefully any injuries wont be bad ones and he will be back asap. Of the other riders who crashed tonight, Bach was on his feet soon after crashing, and Barrett though having to be with drawn due to an arm injury didn't need hospital treatment and stayed to watch the rest of the meeting, so should be able to take his place in the Workington team very soon.

IMO we need to look at the position of Luke Crang in the team, its clear he is struggling at the minute and his scores are suffering, if there`s an opportunity to strengthen the reserve position I hope we take it. I am sure Luke is doing his best but the team must come first after Hall. ;)

Last but not least, best wishes to my friend Rocky, hope you are back very soon. :approve:

Edited by screm