British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Lakeside 4th May 2015

Drizzle is a light liquid precipitation consisting of liquid water drops smaller than those of rain – generally smaller than 0.5 mm (0.02 in) in diameter.[1] Drizzle is normally produced by low stratiform clouds and stratocumulus clouds. Precipitation rates from drizzle are on the order of a millimetre per day or less at the ground. Owing to the small size of drizzle drops, under many circumstances drizzle largely evaporates before reaching the surface and so may be undetected by observers on the ground.

Definitely detected more than drizzle falling into that big puddle on the centre. :lol: But hey ho...... never any point in arguing with a man because I've learnt from experience that they just make up any old rubbish to get their point across. So okay it was just drizzling with rain all night and the riders are a load of wimps for not completing the 15 heats.

• Like 2

Is Jason Garrity the new Nicki Pedersen? Tried taking Ellis to the fence in Ht.5 & was trying the same on Newman at Poole, several times, in the final last year

• Like 1

Is Jason Garrity the new Nicki Pedersen? Tried taking Ellis to the fence in Ht.5 & was trying the same on Newman at Poole, several times, in the final last year

if he is we will have a english world champion
  • Like 2

I don't think so myself. I've never seen Garrity" scratching his nuts" in front of a tv camera. :D

• Like 5

Or blowing his nose with his dirty blue cloth and then wiping it all over this head and face. No wonder he's got spots. :lol:

• Like 3