British Speedway Forum
TurnTwo

Eastbourne 'it First' Eagles V 'restart' Rye House Raiders (nt)

So after reading Brendan's statement, and as an Eastbourne fan, I feel embarrassed and hope he can get the help he needs to sort his demon's out.

After how he was treated, and some of the comments on here, I'm not surprised he is struggling.

Good luck for the future Brendan, hope to see you on a bike again.

• Like 2

So after reading Brendan's statement, and as an Eastbourne fan, I feel embarrassed and hope he can get the help he needs to sort his demon's out.

After how he was treated, and some of the comments on here, I'm not surprised he is struggling.

Brendan brought a lot of the comments on himself.

He piled into social media after Eastbourne let him go. Brendan - and his friends who kept repeating what he said - opened up the discussion.

I think it is time for him to call it a day.

Brendan brought a lot of the comments on himself.

He piled into social media after Eastbourne let him go. Brendan - and his friends who kept repeating what he said - opened up the discussion.

I think it is time for him to call it a day.

And unfortunately writing in the local newspaper that he shouldn't have been the one that was dropped when clearly he was outclassed on Sunday. Georgie passing him from behind and Mattie going under him as well Marc clamping him on the first turn.

I was there and i have to say as much as i don’t like BDJ also he was out classed but also when i walked past the pits he was saying he was not enjoying it and his head was not in speedway, speedway is a tough game and it shows it even more in the league because everyone can go and get close to the riders talk to them share a joke, at the end of the meeting all the riders are still talking to fans in the pits, the riders are not all packed away and off to the next meeting fans then take it personally when they are comments are made on their new so called friends, facts are facts and banta is banta. BDJ will have a rest again and be called up pretty soon, I think he needs time out and to look at what he wants to do. I wish him all the best if he rides again. :rofl:

• Like 1

see i think the whole team are firing now!!

David can gate just as good as chessell and i far better than brandford and i think andrews is the most dialed in he has ever been so he they both will take some beating!

Mattie and Marc in the middle order will also be very hard to beat on a track like eastbourne where chessell will struggle for sure. and i think its fair to say brendon does bottle it under pressure so i can tsee him going well at eastbourne as he starts to bottle up his nerves and goes through the tapes or slips off. Brad v Brnadford heat 15 i hope!! and georgie set alight the rye track that hed never seen before so i cant see their reserves touching kelsey or georgie i hopoe theyre not reading this as i dont want them to get scared by our trick track - theyve still got to come to arlo more than once!

dm 2* 3 3 1 9+1

ra 3 2* 3 2* 1 11+2

mb 1 1* 3 3 8+1

mo 3 2 2* 1 8+1

bwd 3 3 3 3 3 15

gw 3 1 1 3 = 8

kd 2* 1 2* 1 = 6+2

65 again :)

had matties chain not snapped and Kelsey have bike problems whilst leading and bradley not dropped it we would have been closer to my 65 prediction but sh*t happens!

and im pretty sure andrews beat brandford as well!

Eastbourne Eagles = 56

1. David Mason - 1*,3,2,1 = 7+2

2. Richard Andrews - 2,1,3,1* = 7+1

3. Matt Bates - 1,1*,R,2* = 4+2

4. Marc Owen - 3,2,3,1 = 9

5. Bradley Wilson-Dean - 3,3,2,3,F = 11

6. Georgie Wood - 3,2*,2*,3,2 = 12+2

7. Kelsey Dugard - 2*,2*,EX,3 = 7+2

and im pretty sure andrews beat brandford as well!

I thought it was a dead heat

Been around long enough ,if he not on the pace in what is a poor NL --he should give it up as bad job

People would have said the same about Richard Andrews this winter, and he hasnt ended up in intensive care! But look how he's shone this season.

I thought it was a dead heat

From second bend, it looked like Andrews got it, but was given to Branford - was hard to tell from where I was stood, though.

1st thing he needs to get his head round is ignoring the trolls. Sort that out and you are halfway there. He has probably taken advice off Rob as that is what they were saying about him season before last

Best of luck Brendan

Edited by TMW

Sounds like heat 13 was a great race , i would be interested to see a video of it if one pops up anywhere.

Chopper

ReRun videos have it on sale but really you want to be there to watch it, Have watched this league for a few years now at Kent but at Eastbourne the racing is so much better in this league, George Wood and Richard Andrews have stepped up to Mark and beyond, Owen, Mason, Bates, Dugard are doing what they are meant to be doing, Wilson Dean has set the place alight, Good crowds and atmosphere is growing ever week, I am looking forward to all the Kids this weeks youth meeting then followed by Cradley I think like they said will be a league wining performance for both teams.

will the averages change by then? as someone told me when i asked the question that if you are on an assessed average they change 7 days after you have done the fourth match, ie: Dugard, Wood, Wilson Dean, After the Mildenhall on the 17th ? will be there meeting then will they stay for the Cradley meetingand change on the monday or do they change on the 1st of June?

Its not an easy world for rules. please can somebody help me before the kids get home from school then i can explain the rules to them :t: