British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Edinburgh Monarchs V Newcastle Diamonds 8th May 2015 Premier League

Apart from the fact he wont be there?

Well Steve I didn't know that so pray tell us ALL why Rosey will be missing, has he won the lottery :lol:

Well Steve I didn't know that so pray tell us ALL why Rosey will be missing, has he won the lottery :lol:

Try reading post #12

He's at Coventry I believe with Swindon

Post #12

"Sheffield’s Josh Bates, who has tasted success guesting for Monarchs, guests instead of Lewis Rose who is with his Elite team Swindon at Coventry."

Edited by diamond@heart

Try reading post #12

Ok missed that Steve thank you for pointing it out in your usual friendly manner :nono: Josh is a good replacement. I was impressed by him when he guested before, he may even outscore our expectations of Rosey

Comfortable home win by around 12-15 points Sam and Cookie to go unbeaten.

UPDATE

Cookie a doubt for tomorrow due to severe headaches he has been having since wednesday, apparently suffers from them on occasions but not quite as bad He will give the promotion a call tomorrow morning if he is fit enough to ride or not hopefully he will be fine.

Riss is also still unsure if he is fit to ride or not tomorrow so we will have to wait and see.

For the diamonds Bates will be replaced by Luke Crang as Josh crashed at poole on Wednesday and is not fit enough to ride.

Edited by Mr Blobby

UPDATE

Cookie a doubt for tomorrow due to severe headaches he has been having since wednesday, apparently suffers from them on occasions but not quite as bad He will give the promotion a call tomorrow morning if he is fit enough to ride or not hopefully he will be fine.

Riss is also still unsure if he is fit to ride or not tomorrow so we will have to wait and see.

For the diamonds Bates will be replaced by Luke Crang as Josh crashed at poole on Wednesday and is not fit enough to ride.

Is he (Cookie) not riding in the Best Pairs on Saturday night as well??

Is he (Cookie) not riding in the Best Pairs on Saturday night as well??

Think he was meant to be riding.just have to wait and see.

UPDATE

be happy with a 12-15 point loss,,,

on Cookie,,, maybe his little brain has been rattling round in his big head too long,,, only joking, hope it's not something too serious, cos I do like the 'Cookster' really,,,

shame about Josh, he cudda been our match winner :-(

Now that Coventry v Swindon is off, can Lewis Rose not ride for the Diamonds now?

Its all getting a it farcical these days.

It's common sense (a phrase not often heard within speedway) that Lewis should be able to ride for the Diamonds tonight, though, is it not?

• Like 1

Its all getting a it farcical these days.

Yeah, what a farce, a rider riding for his team. You couldn't make it up could you?!

I think he should ride, but I am sure we had a scenario last season where the same thing happened and the rider wasn't allowed to race, maybe it is just me having a senior moment, can anyone confirm.

PS I am glad common sense has prevailed as it means there are no excuses for the Diamonds losing :lol:

It's common sense (a phrase not often heard within speedway) that Lewis should be able to ride for the Diamonds tonight, though, is it not?

Agree ,but it doesn't help promote the sport with this farcical situation of riders riding for multiple teams and guesting for others.

Yeah, what a farce, a rider riding for his team. You couldn't make it up could you?!

You certainly couldn't,think you know what I mean,if not please look at my reply to Steve Park,as that was my main point which maybe was not clear in my original Post.