British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Edinburgh Monarchs V Newcastle Diamonds 8th May 2015 Premier League

A 12 point win , all points retained and still excuses it wasn't a hammering , get over yourselves , many a team would be chuffed with that result !!! Why not have whinge, because Scotman please tell what your team actually did wrong ??? They won the meeting for you lot and kept all points .........Really!

Edited by Taylorj

Christ they win, but not a mullering and still feel the need trot out the excises ffs :)

That must have been Taxing for them though. ;):D :D :D:blink:

Who says we arn't happy that we won? they only people saying that are supporters of other teams!

A 12 point win , all points retained and still excuses it wasn't a hammering , get over yourselves , many a team would be chuffed with that result !!! Why not have whinge, because Scotman please tell what your team actually did wrong ??? They won the meeting for you lot and kept all points .........Really!

• Like 1

Tricky night tonight. Track was difficult with the constant rain fall through out the meeting, slick on the inside and deep on the outside.

Cookie wasn't really fit, Sedgy had no engines and no idea what was going on with the agent just as well Masters and the reserves came to the party.

For the Diamonds Worrall was class just like he was for us last season, backed up well by Kerr.

Hopefully the weather will be better for next week.

A little reminder .....can't see in there anywhere "well done lads" fine win" , but instead

- cook not fit

- sedge no engines

- track difficult and wet

- no idea what was going with the agent

- just as well reserves and masters came to the party

I rest my case !!

• Like 1

A little reminder .....can't see in there anywhere "well done lads" fine win" , but instead

- cook not fit

- sedge no engines

- track difficult and wet

- no idea what was going with the agent

- just as well reserves and masters came to the party

I rest my case !!

But at what point have i said i wasn't happy that we didn't win by more? I've said i was happy we won. then gave a report on my team not excuses at all!

• Like 1

awaiting mr hunters report of last nights meeting. bet its just the same as blobby,s post on here. Mr hardness will be thankful that the monarchs have not hit 60+. leaving him some cash to pump into the S.N.P. monarchs back in the real world.. never..

You forgotten your medication again jingle?

• Like 1

awaiting mr hunters report of last nights meeting. bet its just the same as blobby,s post on here. Mr hardness will be thankful that the monarchs have not hit 60+. leaving him some cash to pump into the S.N.P. monarchs back in the real world.. never..

Suppose Worky put all their extra cash into UKIP!

Taking on the Monarchs at home will be a daunting task for any visiting side. Steve, Lewis (Kerr) and to a lesser extent Ludvig and Simon did enough to reach a respectable 40 points. If Rosen had been able to ride we may have got a little closer to the Monarchs but realistically 40points was a fair total for us and I think many of us were happy when we passed 30points :lol:

Edited by dantodan

Suppose Worky put all their extra cash into UKIP!

always support the underdogs. there is more excitement that way.. only excitement i get nowadays. l.o.l.

• Like 1

An ambulance at the match would do

you are joking arnt you ? that's like asking for no rain in Scotland !