British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Ipswich (koc) Saturday, May 9th. 7pm.

I'd have said a big home win is not imperative it's inevitable !

Hope your right ;)

LOL behave! Are you playing the "we still beat a very good Witches team card"? The team at Berwick is nowhere near as strong as a full Witches line up and you damn well know it.

while you may be right regarding your team strength,I think the guests are a good choice on the "horses for courses theory"Lawson is quick round Berwickif he gates and IMO Barker might be the only on to trouble him,Branford is 100% trier,don't think Covetti has been to Berwick (if he was here with Sheffield last year he certainly didnot do much if he was.Hard figure result though.

Rather than the traditional 'my dads bigger than your dad' line its more like 'my teams sh!tter than your team' on this thread!

or the supporters clubs our bus is bigger than your bus

Rather than the traditional 'my dads bigger than your dad' line its more like 'my teams sh!tter than your team' on this thread!

And we win that one comfortably!

or the supporters clubs our bus is bigger than your bus

Talk about trying to stir up trouble where it does not exist, you should be pleased Berwick have a strong supporters club who care passionately about speedway inBerwick.

Oh we are by far the Sh!tter team

You've lost one home meeting against a good Sheffield team... We've won one home meeting against an average Newcastle team... Think yourselves lucky!

Yes, you're weakened but that's still a team coming to represent you that could trouble us! I hope that you are right in all honesty though cos I'd love to see us with a fighting chance of a lead to defend in the 2nd leg!

I was only joking by my comment, but in all honesty, we ain't exactly pulling up any trees at the moment. And you have in form witch Doolan.

Change at reserve for Berwick, as Josh Bates took a bang at Poole on Wednesday and has pulled out of guest bookings tonight and tomorrow.

Bandits' No 6 against the Witches will now be Oliver Greenwood.

You've lost one home meeting against a good Sheffield team... We've won one home meeting against an average Newcastle team... Think yourselves lucky!

Yes, you're weakened but that's still a team coming to represent you that could trouble us! I hope that you are right in all honesty though cos I'd love to see us with a fighting chance of a lead to defend in the 2nd leg!

Did we not beat Scunny?

Did we not beat Scunny?

Oops.. my bad... so we did... but they're an average team too IMO... there is more to come from us I'm sure... and like I say, I really hope it's Saturday where things click for us!

Be just what the doctor ordered to have a decent cup run think a 20point lead would see us through over the 2 legs

Be just what the doctor ordered to have a decent cup run think a 20point lead would see us through over the 2 legs

I will just drop the 'O' in point :drink::drink: :drink:

Talk about trying to stir up trouble where it does not exist, you should be pleased Berwick have a strong supporters club who care passionately about speedway inBerwick.

chill Taffy chill as was said on the FB post that am referring to its just a joke you could always take some of those chill pills you have or have a few pints Edited by Goodiepatchie

not so sure it matters what the doctor orders - its more important to remember to order the doctor! wink
  • Like 1