British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fromafar

Glasgow V Sheffield

Ty Proctor now not allowed to race in UK as suddenly doesn't fit the criteria, what the h*ll is going on?

Just going to Ladbrokes to bet on the Tigers :D;):lol:

Can someone confirm who is guesting for Palovaara? I've seen Konopka mentioned then I've seen people saying its Crang

christ you're bloody obsessed with Coventry!!

it's not just Coventry! :rolleyes:

That's work done with for the week , despite the Peterborough promotion's best efforts to ruin my week away , the 5 days of speedway starts now ..................................erm weather permitting of course

Ty Proctor now not allowed to race in UK as suddenly doesn't fit the criteria, what the h*ll is going on?

He's neevr met the criteria. He was given a temp visa to try and justify giving him a longer one, and failed.

Just going to Ladbrokes to bet on the Tigers :D;):lol:

Hope it's not a draw :D

It was crang but now ita konopka

How can Konopka guest for a rider in Sweden? Crang is ok as he's classed as a NL junior and it's not a facility. It might seem irrelevant but rules are rules, ask Ty Proctor :D

christ you're bloody obsessed with Coventry!!

Love supporting my team 👍

It was crang but now ita konopka

Hope Rafa's elbow (or was it writer's cramp) has been examined and stands up to the test! ;)

How can Konopka guest for a rider in Sweden? Crang is ok as he's classed as a NL junior and it's not a facility. It might seem irrelevant but rules are rules, ask Ty Proctor :D

Its technically a re arranged meeting SCB and he signed in Sweden first, so they have priority I believe

thats already been answered a couple of posts up by mc131 who advised its Konopka :/

Its technically a re arranged meeting SCB and he signed in Sweden first, so they have priority I believe

New rule then? As last season when Newcastle had to go to Berwick for a Sky meeting (also re-arranged) they had no facility for Lindgren. Not that it really matters, Im not expecting much from Konopka.

no one asking for weather reports. looks like the ALL TICKET fiasco put off any travelling fans .lesson 1 for the new promotion.unless you are confident you are going to fill the stadium up, dont make it all ticket. oh wait, they did offer to let people pay at the gate, but it was too late.. live and learn eh..

New rule then? As last season when Newcastle had to go to Berwick for a Sky meeting (also re-arranged) they had no facility for Lindgren. Not that it really matters, Im not expecting much from Konopka.

Im not certain one way or another SCB but thought that was always the case?

Something sticks in my mind though that there was a rule change in who could be brought in to replace reserves who were missing this season but I cant quite pull it from the back of my brain just now