British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Workington 10/5/15 1830

What changes would you fellas make? There aren't many riders out there are there? It's all well and good saying get rid of Hansen, Bach, Barrett and Greaves but who do you bring in? I agree changes should be made if the right rider becomes available

Sadly all the changes in the lead up to the season left us weaker than we would have been, Lambert and Campton would have been a very good reserve pair compared to most PL sides but that's the way it goes

no changes while jackos in charge, loyal is his middle name

patience my little padawans, lets relax and stop calling good people . i have no doubt you will all be eating your words in the near future. laurs ,steve and tony will have the quirky worky average converter dusted off and put into use very shortly.

i will remind you all of your comments later on in te next month (june) sit down and do the math thing..

• Like 1

Would have Hansen back at Panthers

how are you going to fit all those riders into your team. panthers fans seem to be like spoilt children, i want, i want , i want. you are bound to win the league with all those riders.. p/borough need to move to sweden where they have squad systems in place..lol (put lol behind the post so people wouldn't take me seriously. lol lol lol.

how are you going to fit all those riders into your team. panthers fans seem to be like spoilt children, i want, i want , i want. you are bound to win the league with all those riders.. p/borough need to move to sweden where they have squad systems in place..lol (put lol behind the post so people wouldn't take me seriously. lol lol lol.

No chance of that ... ;)

• Like 2