British Speedway Forum
Django

Redcar V Workington Pl 7:30pm

i imagine cvs does nothing but collect a fee from the current promoters for the rights with no real interest in what goes on

i imagine cvs does nothing but collect a fee from the current promoters for the rights with no real interest in what goes on

He should have an interest if he is collecting a Fee.

If the worst comes to the worst and Redcar closed (I sincerely hope it doesn't), then there would be NO Fee for CVS. If it were me, I would be interested.

He should have an interest if he is collecting a Fee.

If the worst comes to the worst and Redcar closed (I sincerely hope it doesn't), then there would be NO Fee for CVS. If it were me, I would be interested.

you'd think wouldn't you

he's never there though and we never get offered Wolves assets as team members

Why isn't Ricky Wells or Thorsell riding for Redcar for example

you'd think wouldn't you

Cost perhaps?

Edited by The White Knight

you'd think wouldn't you

Would you want to work for Brian Havelock ????
  • Like 2

you'd think wouldn't you

and why isnt mr woffinden riding for wolves.

• Like 1

What makes people think CVS has any involvement? I thought he sold Redcar years ago to Glyn Taylor who subsequently sold it to Havelock snr. It'd be like asking the Ochiltrees to get involved at Coventry or Jim Lynch at Petrerborough - they all sold the clubs so no longer have any obligations.

What makes people think CVS has any involvement? I thought he sold Redcar years ago to Glyn Taylor who subsequently sold it to Havelock snr. It'd be like asking the Ochiltrees to get involved at Coventry or Jim Lynch at Petrerborough - they all sold the clubs so no longer have any obligations.

He's still a director.

CVS only sold 49%. I believe he still owns the actual track and pits, but of course only leases the land it is on.

• Like 2

Still named as a director in the program