British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Witches Vs Berwick Bandits Koc 2nd Leg

I did yes, but that was a day meeting when some of our girls just didn't want to get stuck in. A more settled evening track should see those riders more comfortable On it.

Would love to the bandits come and give it their all only to lose by 5

Edited by baldyman

Damage was done in the home leg with only a 4point lead to defend. Also having 2 guests at reserve doesn't help but if our top 4 can get amongst the points they are capable of scoring and hynek can pick up a few this could end up a tight meeting.

Damage was done in the home leg with only a 4point lead to defend. Also having 2 guests at reserve doesn't help but if our top 4 can get amongst the points they are capable of scoring and hynek can pick up a few this could end up a tight meeting.

you wont miss either reserve going by their most recent Foxhall showings.

Edberg was woeful guesting recently and Hall was even worse last year.

Ipswich by 20, I'm sure Barker will take the 'fight' to them.

Crawled out from beneath your stone have we, was wondering when you was going to make an appearance on here,

Certainly the crowd looks like it's missing some bandits supporters. Looks like a poor crowd to me on a perfect evening for speedway.

• Like 1

Even if we go out of the KOC, which I think we will, at least go down with a bit of fight.

• Like 1

Even if we go out of the KOC, which I think we will, at least go down with a bit of fight.

I hope you are right Screm - I wanna be entertained!

Certainly the crowd looks like it's missing some bandits supporters. Looks like a poor crowd to me on a perfect evening for speedway.

Thought I'd save myself for our league match!

Crawled out from beneath your stone have we, was wondering when you was going to make an appearance on here,

Bore off old man. Get back to sucking upto John and co.

• Like 1

I will say sorry to b4e. You are right. Doolan is definitely faster this season.

Don't need to be that quick to beat some of these witches tonight