British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
semion

Kings Lynn V Poole 28/05/15

The sun issue i don't think is too much of a issue at Kings Lynn to me, the industrial units at the back of the stadium block some so it doesn't take that long for it to go down behind these units, it started a bit late and there was a delay but for me the main problem is they then had a interval which was not needed. At Leicester it is a much bigger problem as there is no industrial units to block some of the sun so you have to wait until the sun has gone down completely which on monday took over an hour!!

The sun issue i don't think is too much of a issue at Kings Lynn to me, the industrial units at the back of the stadium block some so it doesn't take that long for it to go down behind these units, it started a bit late and there was a delay but for me the main problem is they then had a interval which was not needed. At Leicester it is a much bigger problem as there is no industrial units to block some of the sun so you have to wait until the sun has gone down completely which on monday took over an hour!!

I've been at Leicester when there's a sun delay and there really isn't much you can do. Just have a beer, and have a chat to fellow speedway fans which isn't all that bad!

Back to last night, I was glad to see Morris buzzing after his first race win in what seemed like ages. He'll get time and support at our place which can only benefit young riders.

And the roar when Lambert dived up the inside of 2012 World Champion Chris Holder was awesome : )

• Like 1

I've been at Leicester when there's a sun delay and there really isn't much you can do. Just have a beer, and have a chat to fellow speedway fans which isn't all that bad!

Back to last night, I was glad to see Morris buzzing after his first race win in what seemed like ages. He'll get time and support at our place which can only benefit young riders.

And the roar when Lambert dived up the inside of 2012 World Champion Chris Holder was awesome : )

Yes that was a great move and although i didn't cheer last night i hope he rides like that on june 8th and i will be cheering.

• Like 3

Yes that was a great move and although i didn't cheer last night i hope he rides like that on june 8th and i will be cheering.

That was the only mistake Holder made all night, Lambert did well to capitalise on it!

'Ruthless' indeed!

• Like 2

That was the only mistake Holder made all night, Lambert did well to capitalise on it!

'Ruthless' indeed!

Despite the fact we lost when we probably should have won, it was one of the most enjoyable meetings i have been to at Kings Lynn for a long time and i believe Robert Lambert is the real deal.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

Despite the fact we lost when we probably should have won, it was one of the most enjoyable meetings i have been to at Kings Lynn for a long time and i believe Robert Lambert is the real deal.

Really Lamberts scores away from home are pants.

As regards the sun, didn't really understand the delayed start having a few races then stopping again. They may as well as started at the normal time and got a few more races before the enforced sun break.

Kevin vs Matt........no contest....Kevin was much more enjoyable to listen too - more knowledgable, better interviews, not permanently inane shouty shouty comments.

Kind of expected Poole to come back at us as the track slickened off, but luckily we'd done enough earlier. Didn't predict the 1-5 against NKI and Robert though..made the run in closer than it should have been

• Like 1

Easy Answer to the sun problem. Get Buster to fly his helicopter up there with an advertising banner, inbetween grading the track.

Apre Moi la deluge as they say in Peckham. :lol:

An average of 6.19 isn't pants.

• Like 1

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Edited by semion
  • Like 5

Agent Watt.... strikes again!

Davey Watt - 0,0,0 = 0 :rofl: :rofl:

I am starting a Davey Watt must go campaign!! Matt Ford was there last night i should have had words because if we don't replace him now his average will be too low to get anyone decent.

I am starting a Davey Watt must go campaign!! Matt Ford was there last night i should have had words because if we don't replace him now his average will be too low to get anyone decent.

I think you may be missing the point no? I think his form will improve once he gets his sub 7.00 average........

• Like 1

Lots of passing last night esp by Ruthless !!

An average of 6.19 isn't pants.

I didn't say he was pants, just his away form.