British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

Sat on first turn and to me looked like Brady just lost it. So not problem with the call,Josh not in form tonight did not go wide at all,and so well done to ippo for the win,about time there fans had something to cheer not the best few years for them.

• Like 7

Agreed! The engines he has been riding were at the tuners he sent them back but they have went missing somewhere in the post and haven't got back yet.

.. And you believe in Santa Claus?

• Like 1

So Tungate is the only rider to be pulled back for all four then is he???? No loads of riders have. So why is Brady the exception then??? Is it not first bend bunching?? Why should Ipswich get a call in their favour that won them the trophy that they did earlier????

How can it be first bend bunching when there wasn't any bunching? Brady, for the first time I can recall, lost control of the bike and fell completely on his own.

Also forgot to say, well done to Ipswich.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 2

.. And you believe in Santa Claus?

I didn't say I believed it personally I think he just had a stinker but on the other hand his engines might actually have gone walk abouts

Edited by Mr Blobby

there was that tv prog -was it Just William? The little girl used to say if she didnt get her own way she would 'sqweem and sqweem and sqweem until she was sick!'

Are you that little girl and why havent you grown out of it yet! wink

So next time you snitches fans call for all four back because of FIRST BEND BUNCHING. Just remember this and know yourselfs as hypocrites.

I didn't say I believed it personally I think he just had a stinker but on the other hand his engines might actually have gone walk abouts

I must admit I do enjoy watching Two Kevs on telly every Hogmanay .... "Only An Excuse".

So next time you snitches fans call for all four back because of FIRST BEND BUNCHING. Just remember this and know yourselfs as hypocrites.

No matter how many times you keep saying it, there was no bunching.

• Like 1

How can it be first bend bunching when there wasn't any bunching? Brady, for the first time I can recall, lost control of the bike and fell completely on his own.

Also forgot to say, well done to Ipswich.

There has been worse calls for first bend bunching that I have seen. So yeah i say first bend bunching. Plus why have there been multiple reports that king went to push him out? Does that not count as bunching?????

Did Masters do his party piece tonight? .... First bend punching?

oh dear oh dear!!

Someone pass him a bag - its on its way!!

There has been worse calls for first bend bunching that I have seen. So yeah i say first bend bunching. Plus why have there been multiple reports that king went to push him out? Does that not count as bunching?????

Where are these multiple reports to?

It was obvious that the Tungate decision was wrong. The Kurtz decision was right. And the right team won.

Where are these multiple reports to?

There are some comments on the rebels facebook page and also plenty who said it at the stadium.

For the record Witches rode well but I am just miffed and saddened that the referee has made that decision.

You still ignore the fact that there has been worse cases of where the rider falls on his own yet still comes back for all four.

Another cracking pairs meeting. Heat 15 every single heat! Love it. Congratulations to the Witches and hard luck the Rebels. No gripe with the decision to exclude Brady in the final. Totally lost it big time and was unable to recover. Who on earth were those plonkers giving the ref so much grief from the fence near the start. What an embarassement to themselves and the club. The rest of us are not like them, I assure you. Disagree with the call for a change to the format of the final. Very unfortunate that it only requires a fall and the result is made but if there isn't, the format is consistent with the route to the final and still rewards the better pair. Have got to say Danny King is a credit to himself, his club and to speedway. Gave a good interview after the win and didn't gloat on the win despite the thrill of it. Rode perfectly all evening and did so as a pair in particular the semi. So many congratulations Ipswich, deserved winners.

Edited by Willowman
  • Like 9

Another cracking pairs meeting. Heat 15 every single heat! Love it. Congratulations to the Witches and hard luck the Rebels. No gripe with the decision to exclude Brady in the final. Totally lost it big time and was unable to recover. Who on earth were those plonkers giving the ref so much grief from the fence near the start. What an embarassement to themselves and the club. The rest of us are not like them, I assure you. Disagree with the call for a change to the format of the final. Very unfortunate that it only requires a fall and the result is made but if there isn't, the format is consistent with the route to the final and still rewards the better pair. Have got to say Danny King is a credit to himself, his club and to speedway. Gave a good interview after the win and didn't gloat on the win despite the thrill of it. Rode perfectly all evening and did so as a pair in particular the semi. So many congratulations Ipswich, deserved winners.

I'll own up as one of them. I felt angry, upset and robbed. Human nature took control.

Without trying to sound snobby or anything i promise but I am a really nice person. Thing is I will always stand for what I believe in. I lost my cool and sorry if that upset you. Ipswich rode well of course they did but I believe it was the wrong call for a first bend incursion. Any other part of the track, fine. Thing that gets me mad though is I have seen similar incidents and it has been all 4 back.

Edited by Brummie Rebel