British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

And if Brummie Rebel is unstable mentally.

What you did an hour ago makes you the lowest of the low.

Maybe so.

Prove I lied then please?

Can you no?

Lets be honest here for a minute if you won the final we probably wouldn't be even be having this stupid debate. Your just looking for something to moan at as your team didn't win (again). get over it.

Can you no?

Is this still about a bit of name calling by a few Ipswich fans? If so I really think you are being very OTT about it. maybe it did happen but what is the point your trying to make?

it doesn't represent Ipswich fans as a whole or change the result or the fact Ipswich were the best team from start to finish on the night and deserved their win.

I remember when Cradley lost at Brandon, there was a handful of fans shouting "I hope you fall & die" to the Coventry riders. However that didn't mean all Cradley fans are the same.

I think you need to move on for it now. I think you are going to need a thicker skin and not be as sensitive if you are going to use this forum 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82

good to see the posters sticking to the headline topic.

swearing on nans and kids lives is not really good. don't drag dead nans and young kids lives into a war zone. why don't people swear on their own lives? oh, i know. its just in case there is a god and they get struck down themselves.

accept the banter, good or bad and get on with life. if i broke down every time someone pissed me.off i would be a wreck...

we all know the out come of the final. all decisions were the correct ones. end of.

please don't drag my COMEnTS into your argument. 99% of posters are tossers. ya just got to live with it. bye.

I won't drag it into the argument I just want to say I respect your views and yes I would swear on my own life aswell and i can promise that.

I just hope that you respect that all I want is an apology from people who have called me a liar with no grounds to.

looks like the forum court has decided , guilty as charged. 1 cadet in step and 29 out of step. does that not tell you some thing. stop doing the porky pies. its sunday, have a rest.

JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT NO SPEEDWAY MEETING IS WORTH DYING FOR. but footy is another thing.lol

Edited by jenga

Can you no?

Prove its true

Can you? No!

Prove its true

Can you? No!

good curved ball and strike.1

Edited by jenga

Prove its true

Can you? No!

Even though I already admitted that. No one can prove it so no case at all to call me a liar is there.

Is this still about a bit of name calling by a few Ipswich fans? If so I really think you are being very OTT about it. maybe it did happen but what is the point your trying to make?

it doesn't represent Ipswich fans as a whole or change the result or the fact Ipswich were the best team from start to finish on the night and deserved their win.

I remember when Cradley lost at Brandon, there was a handful of fans shouting "I hope you fall & die" to the Coventry riders. However that didn't mean all Cradley fans are the same.

I think you need to move on for it now. I think you are going to need a thicker skin and not be as sensitive if you are going to use this forum 👍🏻

Oh no I'm definitely not brandishing all ipswich fans under the same brush and most were fine. It was just a group on the main road who walked past our car on the way. I am just angry and upset as i have always lived my life telling the truth even if i got in trouble. The only times i have lied would be to protect friends and family. So i hate being called a liar

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Even though I already admitted that. No one can prove it so no case at all to call me a liar is there.

I think it is time for you to realise that they are not going to apologize.

I have not got a Scooby who is telling the truth, but I think that need to realise that apology is not going to be forthcoming.

If you cannot accept that then I suggest you take a time out from the forum.

• Like 2

Oh no I'm definitely not brandishing all ipswich fans under the same brush and most were fine. It was just a group on the main road who walked past our car on the way. I am just angry and upset as i have always lived my life telling the truth even if i got in trouble. The only times i have lied would be to protect friends and family. So i hate being called a liar

ok, i agree. i was only having a giggle. its sunday and its raining. best team won. worst team didnt. i am sorry.

good

Edited by jenga

Can you no?

What you don't seem to get is you are getting all arsey because nobody can prove you did something (lied) but you can't prove the Ipswich fans did something (acted like yobs). You are a hypocrite.

that post says you have lied and therefore you may well be classed as a porky teller. to lie to protect family or friends is deceiving a member of the public for you own personal satisfaction or gain. how do you expect the forum members to see you as a serious person.

as much as you hate being called a liar. your post says you are. turn the page and put the book down.

Edited by jenga

that post says you have lied and therefore you may well be classed as a porky teller. to lie to protect family or friends is deceiving a member of the public for you own personal satisfaction or gain. how do you expect the forum members to see you as a serious person.

as much as you hate being called a liar. your post says you are. turn the page and put the book down.

I said I protect friends and family :/ how is that wrong? Wouldn't anyone protect friends and family?

What you don't seem to get is you are getting all arsey because nobody can prove you did something (lied) but you can't prove the Ipswich fans did something (acted like yobs). You are a hypocrite.

No what i'm getting at is they called me a liar when no one can prove it. At least I admit I can't prove it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but no one should be called a liar when they can't prove it.

getting back to the proper topic. do you think it was the correct decision to exclude brady when he fell all on his own. no one touched him , no one took his line . he fell on his own just like a few riders have done before him and got excluded.?