British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

getting back to the proper topic. do you think it was the correct decision to exclude brady when he fell all on his own. no one touched him , no one took his line . he fell on his own just like a few riders have done before him and got excluded.?

But others have been pulled back for the same thing. I think 15 metres back should have been considered. A lot of us at the start line were angry that for two years in a row we have been robbed of a final.

Look I apologise to everyone who thinks I have lied but I swear I haven't. I'm not going to leave the forum as I haven't got my apology and I don't think i will. But no one should ever think of calling me a liar.

Prove I lied then please?

Can you no?

They can't prove that you lied you can't prove that you didn't. Just let it lie.

• Like 2

But others have been pulled back for the same thing. I think 15 metres back should have been considered. A lot of us at the start line were angry that for two years in a row we have been robbed of a final.

You have not been robbed. There was a final and both times a Somerset rider fell off. Thats he rules. Would you have been robbed if you had be 7-2d in the final had Kurtz managed to stay on too?

Wasnt robbed last year either!! Who knew the cider drinkers were so bitter

Brummie Rebel

Ipswich were the top scoring pair in the qualifying semi from all those participating - FACT

They were the strongest pairing on the night -FACT

Brady's fall was nobody's fault but his own -FACT

Ipswich deserved to win - FACT

You are really starting to just sound like a poor loser. I don't even support Ipswich (well maybe king 😉) but can see they were the rightful winners.

• Like 3

it appearers you cant educate pork. you can put lipstick on a pig , but its still a pig ! starting to feel sorry for this person as he/she cant grab the simplest rule of speedway... you fall off on your own, you are excluded from the rerun.

i must get a copy of the dvd to satisfy my curiosity on the subject. maybe someone can put a link on here for us all to see. ........that's my last comment on this subject..

it appearers you cant educate pork. you can put lipstick on a pig , but its still a pig ! starting to feel sorry for this person as he/she cant grab the simplest rule of speedway... you fall off on your own, you are excluded from the rerun.

i must get a copy of the dvd to satisfy my curiosity on the subject. maybe someone can put a link on here for us all to see. ........that's my last comment on this subject..

http://rerunproductions.co.uk/sgb_events.html

• Like 1

You've made a mistake in making that a plural.

• Like 1

Giving Brummie's a bad name.

Bloke's an eejit.

Look I apologise to everyone who thinks I have lied but I swear I haven't. I'm not going to leave the forum as I haven't got my apology and I don't think i will. But no one should ever think of calling me a liar.

im struggling to think when ive seen a rider fall of on his own with nobody anywhere near him not being excluded!

you were robbed of a final i think we all agree there but only robbed in the sense 4 riders didnt go to tapes, not in the way you are saying that it was all 4 back.

Your own fans, your own management have admitted in the final the correct decision was made. You seem incapable of being a good loser.

And stop getting your knickers in a twist in the he is lying im not lying on my nans grave and all that. Your making yourself look a complete wally.

as I've already said Brady came off on his own,Ippo would of one anyway I expect because Josh was slow all night,so,I'm not bitter at all.

Congratulations to Ipswich on a well deserved win. Deserved winners of the meeting and the final!!!!! Such a pity the Somerset lads can't get through their heads that a final race is over 4 laps and not just bends 1&2. Have to feel for young Brady tho' ...... Talented rider!

Track preparation on such a hot day, full marks to track staff

I have one gripe, please bring back the "walkabout cider sellers!!!!"

Photo's from the meeting

http://ihitchcock.zenfolio.com/best_pairs_2015

Slideshow

http://ihitchcock.zenfolio.com/best_pairs_2015/slideshow

well done Ipswich

Thanks, some great photos!!!

Maybe Somerset could support the companies that suport them. i.e.Burnham Portable Loo Hire. They're really handy, just across the road. :t::cheers:

Edited by tyretrax

To those calling me a bad loser, I'm entitled to my own opinion at the end of the day. I really don't see how your own opinion makes a bad loser. I have my opinion and I won't change it. I'm stubborn and passionate about Somerset.

I will fully admit Ipswich were the better pairing and yes Brady came off on his own. But from my vantage point it looked like bunching. To be fair I haven't denied either fact thoughout all my posts. The fact for my argument is that fans have been denied a proper final for two seasons now. I would have been happy with brady off 15 metres as there still would have been a proper final.

Finally to those who wish to call me a liar, your more than welcome to come and say it to my face at the start line (when i'm there due to work) especially as my uncle was in the car with me at the time so can also tell you what happened.

Thats all from me. Like it or not thats my version i have my own opinion and i know what i saw outside. End of.

To those calling me a bad loser, I'm entitled to my own opinion at the end of the day. I really don't see how your own opinion makes a bad loser. I have my opinion and I won't change it. I'm stubborn and passionate about Somerset.

I will fully admit Ipswich were the better pairing and yes Brady came off on his own. But from my vantage point it looked like bunching. To be fair I haven't denied either fact thoughout all my posts. The fact for my argument is that fans have been denied a proper final for two seasons now. I would have been happy with brady off 15 metres as there still would have been a proper final.

Finally to those who wish to call me a liar, your more than welcome to come and say it to my face at the start line (when i'm there due to work) especially as my uncle was in the car with me at the time so can also tell you what happened.

Thats all from me. Like it or not thats my version i have my own opinion and i know what i saw outside. End of.

Hi Brummie Rebel,

Was it you in front of the box giving the referee the benefit of your opinion after the exclusion of Kurtz by any chance?