British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole V Kings Lynn - Wednesday 3rd June.

People like T and P will always be bias to their employers, if not they would be out of a job. So any questions asked of them, should bear that in mind

I fully appreciate that GRW, I was merely curious and as I said asked politely, in fact I asked if I could ask a question before I did. He wasn't rude but brusque and didn't know the answer, fair enough. A guy with him did and kindly told me it was women in sport week. Still think Sky could and should publicise and even film the youngsters but doubt that's going to happen. As for special weeks for women,,,,,,,,,l Ggggrrrr political correctness gone mad.

I've known NP over the years long before he joined Sky, found he was ok then but a total nob jockey now.

He so far up his own jacksey it's unreal.

• Like 1

Probably he feels he is too big and you have to pay for his opinion now. When he was on stage with sidekick Tatum at the Speedway 'Talk-in shows' recently, he seemed free and at home with his opinions then.. ;).... But then he was ample rewarded......

Edited by GRW123

A guy with him did and kindly told me it was women in sport week. Still think Sky could and should publicise and even film the youngsters but doubt that's going to happen. As for special weeks for women,,,,,,,,,l Ggggrrrr political correctness gone mad.

This kind of thing boils my piss. Last place I worked had an equality and diversity team (which I was invited to be a member of - can't think why!!!), anyway, there was a women in management week, I refused to have anything to do with it as it was biased, PC and lead to able and competent men being over looked just because they had a penis. They hated me, I'd argue against any of their little agendas. So many arguments were had because by trying to be "equal" they ended up not being equal.

When you are self-employed and/or Freelance, you follow the paymaster's rules.

Nice to see that more people are starting to see what some of us have said for a LONG time now about "Mr Shouty"!!!..... Better late than never I guess!!

• Like 1