British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Workington (pl) 29/5/15 @ 7.30pm

How many more Janowski / Hansen incidents do we need to actually do something about this?

He pulled out of his 5th/6th ride as he couldn't continue yet had still scored heavily in the meeting? I mean, really?

This isn't just impacting on Workington (who I feel sorry for) but also Edinburgh who are losing the gate with no Workington supporter's coach travelling north for this meeting... The Comets always used to bring a healthy following North with them but it's dwindled in the past couple of seasons and now has disappeared apart from those hardy soles who will drive up themselves this evening...

• Like 2

This has got to be the worst team ever to wear the blue and white we have 3 good riders in howarth,wells and Bach the rest just there to make the team up God help us something needs done but I don't think it will happen.

This has got to be the worst team ever to wear the blue and white

That,s good to read from my point of view. personally speaking..

Has I have said before they put the wrong team together and now we are paying for it

you are only paying for it , if you turn up at the turn styles.

Nothing wrong with strenghtening the Team but where do you find the riders!!

we already have the riders to strengthen. it does not take much working out. just one happy face to fit in .imo.

Jenga knows all

I can see Rusty and Ashley in for Matty and Nicki as soon as Kenneth's average drops

Who would you bring in? Personally I think Kenneth would be good value on a 5 and a bit average, he's very good at Derwent Park and he gets the crowd involved more than any of the others

Who would you bring in? Personally I think Kenneth would be good value on a 5 and a bit average, he's very good at Derwent Park and he gets the crowd involved more than any of the others

How would you like all the other Teams Top Riders to give Workington a miss because the don't fancy it Hansen is taking the P*ss.At least you might start winning matches if that happened.

How would you like all the other Teams Top Riders to give Workington a miss because the don't fancy it Hansen is taking the P*ss.At least you might start winning matches if that happened.

If you read what I said earlier in this thread I've already stated that I think Hansen and Barrett are taking the pee. I do however still think Hansen would be value on a lower average and an entertainer at home, I'd have him in my team

So Hansen is going to ride at home just to please the crowd but not ride away when he feels like it

So Hansen is going to ride at home just to please the crowd but not ride away when he feels like it

I'll ask again, who would you put in?

just like the great ivan mauger did. cracking rider that K.K.H.

Kenneth is injured. end of . but other fans seem to think he is avin a larf. if your hurt and you body demands full energy at all times, its extremely tough to ride speedway or any other competitive forms of motor sport. you should be glad he aint coming, then you can get the mandatory 60 + points up. love the wage bill at m/bra.

How many more Janowski / Hansen incidents do we need to actually do something about this?

He pulled out of his 5th/6th ride as he couldn't continue yet had still scored heavily in the meeting? I mean, really?

This isn't just impacting on Workington (who I feel sorry for) but also Edinburgh who are losing the gate with no Workington supporter's coach travelling north for this meeting... The Comets always used to bring a healthy following North with them but it's dwindled in the past couple of seasons and now has disappeared apart from those hardy soles who will drive up themselves this evening...

Comets also had a healthy following at DP as well, so if most cant be bothered to come to the home matches you've got no chance? ;)

and action..come on you smuggers, where are you ?