British Speedway Forum
kingbee

Coventry V Poole 1/6/15

Think you should go with R/R if Hans is unfit .. Funny really to think a couple of weeks ago a few Bees fans wanted the bloke out after a bad score ..Now there panicing that he wont be riding !! FICKLE OR WHAT !!

Fans? One person wanted him sacked. The vast majority all agreed he is a class rider who was going through a tough spell and backed him.

Could only happen in Coventry. Last year they ALL wanted Havvy out, top of the league now, not prepared to give the bloke a fair crack.. FICKLE OR WHAT !!

He's still a mupet and he still shouldn't be at the club. Tactically, he makes (or more importantly doesn't make) the right tactical moves.

Surely as Harris is the NO.1 from 1st June, it can only be R/R for Andersen?

EL doesn't work like that. You can have guests for any rider. Just as your heat leaders can ride at either 1,3,5 (which is why Watt was at 1 for Poole)

EL doesn't work like that. You can have guests for any rider. Just as your heat leaders can ride at either 1,3,5 (which is why Watt was at 1 for Poole)

But isn't from Monday!! :t:

Poole to pull a shock win out of the bag. Havvy to blame it on the ref.

Surely it should be Cov win with ease, Havvy still moans about biased refs!

Given that both teams have taken each others records at home this could go either way. Without Hans I'm favouring a narrow home Loss. 44-46

• Like 1

Fans? One person wanted him sacked. The vast majority all agreed he is a class rider who was going through a tough spell and backed him.

He's still a mupet and he still shouldn't be at the club. Tactically, he makes (or more importantly doesn't make) the right tactical moves.

Rubbish, the majority of you wanted him shifted, you included. As i keep saying, im very sure you could do better... Not.

You lot are never happy, you moan when your not doing well, and you moan when the team manager you all slagged off has you at the top of the league.

If anybody is a muppet its you fickle fans.

Rubbish, the majority of you wanted him shifted, you included. As i keep saying, im very sure you could do better... Not.

You lot are never happy, you moan when your not doing well, and you moan when the team manager you all slagged off has you at the top of the league.

Starman being prick again. I NEVER said Hans should be replaced.

So again, are you going to apologise for posting lies about me? Or are you going to continue being a prick and refuse?

I'm all for pointing out when a rider is under performing but there's no need to kick a class rider when he's down. We're romping away at the top of the league with Hans riding terribly - just think how good we'll be when he gets going?! And he will get going. If we were losing I'd say yes, complain but we're not, so let's twist it to a positive - we'll be bloody amazing when he gets over his bad spell.

C'mon Hans, many of us have said things in frustration but we're behind you!

Starman, whats this? Oh and look at all the likes by Bees fans!

As for fickle,you may want to look it up. I didnt like Havvy when we were bottom of the league, I dint like him as manager when we were mid-table and snuck into the play-offs and I don't want him as manager now we're top of the table by a long way. Thats as far from fickle as it gets lol

Edited by SCB

Starman being prick again. I NEVER said Hans should be replaced.

So again, are you going to apologise for posting lies about me? Or are you going to continue being a prick and refuse?

Starman, whats this? Oh and look at all the likes by Bees fans!

As for fickle,you may want to look it up. I didnt like Havvy when we were bottom of the league, I dint like him as manager when we were mid-table and snuck into the play-offs and I don't want him as manager now we're top of the table by a long way. Thats as far from fickle as it gets lol

Who mentioned Hans, ? Im talking about Havvy. The Welsh air is clearly getting to you.

Who mentioned Hans, ? Im talking about Havvy. The Welsh air is clearly getting to you.

Who mentioned Hans?! LOL. The discussion is about Hans you cretin.

😴😴😴😴😴

Who mentioned Hans?! LOL. The discussion is about Hans you cretin.

Yes so i also brought up about you fickle lot wanting havvy out last year. Call yourself fans..Try reading the posts properly.. Cretin

Edited by Starman2006

Yes so i also brought up about you fickle lot wanting havvy out last year. Call yourself fans..Try reading the posts properly.. Cretin

Do you know what fickle means?

Stead on Starman you'll break down SCB's fence is it boy oh. :rofl::D

Do you know what fickle means?

Changable inconstant. In many a coventry fan, pot hunter glory seekers. not a true fan. You could also add not reliable to that list.

Your another one who wanted Havvy out last season, and now your top of the league.. Fickle.

Edited by Starman2006

Been on the pop again Starry? :drink: SCB has pointed out numerous amount of times he's not keen on Havvy as Bees TM, whether they be top middle of bottom of the league That's hardly fickle.

Maybe try some of your own advice and read posts properly! :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 4

Been on the pop again Starry? :drink: SCB has pointed out numerous amount of times he's not keen on Havvy as Bees TM, whether they be top middle of bottom of the league That's hardly fickle.

Maybe try some of your own advice and read posts properly! :icon_smile_clown:

Maybe you want to butt out of arguments. Havvys done a good job for them this season, but those Coventry fans including SCB havn't got any patience, in giving the man a chance, the mans only been in management a couple of seasons. Of course, the great SCB could do better,... not. But then you lot will always try and turn any argument round to suit yourselves. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006