British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
G the Bee

A Season And A Half...

I recently went to Somerset for my first premier league match and I loved it! I will be going again and am definitely going to start getting involved with premier league racing a little more.

Yep being an eastbourne boy 2 hours from rye house i tend to go there for some PL action aswell, all far better than the EL has been for years cant believe how much money iv wasted in the EL.

Yay!

It's time for the PL and NL love in.

I'm surprised we're able to get into these meets there must be so many lined up to get in as its so wonderful!

• Like 2

Yay!

It's time for the PL and NL love in.

I'm surprised we're able to get into these meets there must be so many lined up to get in as its so wonderful!

Doesn't rain in the PL either!

Do not give up on speedway, do give up on the elite league the only thing it has now is the names and they dont make great racing, as someone said, down at eastbourne it is 100 times better than ever. I think you should go along to a birmingham or cradley home match and see the difference, you will fall in love with speedway all over again i promise you because i did, now i try to follow the eagles away as much as i can and it is so enjoyable, during the elite days i never even wanted to as it didnt interest me that much but now theres nothing id rather do.

I've been to loads of NL at Lynn mate and it just doesn't do it for me at all.

• Like 1

Try to go when the eagles visit, see if you change your mind :P

• Like 1

My last three meetings were lakeside v belle vue, rye house v Berwick and kent v Birmingham. Three different levels of racing, but three excellent matches.

Yep being an eastbourne boy 2 hours from rye house i tend to go there for some PL action aswell, all far better than the EL has been for years cant believe how much money iv wasted in the EL.

I feel for you if you think Rye House is a nice place these days - ask anyone who went to dustville on a BH Monday :rolleyes:

Six passes in heat one of the Stoke match - and that was just for third place.

• Like 1

Six passes in heat one of the Stoke match - and that was just for third place.

So riders who could barely ride the bike making mistakes...

How many were there, 5 or 6 thousand I expect?