British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Nl Fours At Coventry 14th June 2015

The RAF Cosford Air Show featuring the last ever aerial display by a flying Vulcan Bomber, WW2 veteran aircraft such as the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, a Mustang, a Kittyhawk, a Messerschmidt, not to mention modern planes such as a Mig29, a WW2 liveried Typhoon, an RAF Chinook, an F18 and an F16, together with an assortment of other planes, both flying and static, not to mention the Red Arrows and entry to the RAF Museum...

OR

The Download Festival at Castle Donnington, featuring Muse, Slipknot, Kiss, Judas Priest and oodles of other bands...

OR

The NL Fours...on that Coventry track.

Midlanders who want to be prized away from their televisions and BBQ's have lots of attractive options open to them this Sunday, don't they?

Greaves out with suspected broken ankle

Luke Harris has been placed on standby

Greaves Injury gives Cradley another excuse anyway

why do you think we need an excuse? The rules are rules weather we like them or not. Not all Cradley fans whinge about everything. Losing nathen will be a problem but, problems are there to be overcome.

why do you think we need an excuse? The rules are rules weather we like them or not. Not all Cradley fans whinge about everything. Losing nathen will be a problem but, problems are there to be overcome.

Because 95% of People involved with your club can't take defeat graciously and always find something to complain about.

• Like 1

Because 95% of People involved with your club can't take defeat graciously and always find something to complain about.

Someone's finally got the balls to say something :P
  • Like 2

Lol not hard to have the balls to say it over the internet is it.

Depends how close you love to the Cradley select

I have to comment on this.

Firstly I am a Brummie fan and not anything to do with Cradley. In fact over the years Cradley have been the team I most want to beat. (This mostly proved a forlorn hope but maybe this year.......)

I cant quite believe I am going to say this but here goes.

This year during our track share I have found Cradley fans to be mostly gracious and understanding of how speedway works. Yes they celebrate noisily when they win (Which it has to be said through gritted teeth is most of the time!) and yes they don't like to lose. (Show me someone who does.) But as a for instance when Birmingham beat them earlier in the season (After they tonked us in the earlier match :( ) it was refreshing how many Cradley fans came over and shook the hands of Brummie fans and saying well played.

Just trying to give a balanced view.

(I feel dirty now!!!)

• Like 2

Good news is there is sun and blue skies at the moment in Coventry 😄⛅️

I'm looking forward to this meeting and think the line ups look that competitive that it's hard to predict a winner.

Team change for King's Lynn

Campos & Hazelden are replaced with Josh Bailey & Ryan Kinsley.

Does anybody know why the change has been made?

Greaves Injury gives Cradley another excuse anyway

Might strengthen them at Brandon as Harris was much better than Greaves in the challenger.

Greaves scored 0

Harris 10

Edited by mdmc82

I have to comment on this.

Firstly I am a Brummie fan and not anything to do with Cradley. In fact over the years Cradley have been the team I most want to beat. (This mostly proved a forlorn hope but maybe this year.......)

I cant quite believe I am going to say this but here goes.

This year during our track share I have found Cradley fans to be mostly gracious and understanding of how speedway works. Yes they celebrate noisily when they win (Which it has to be said through gritted teeth is most of the time!) and yes they don't like to lose. (Show me someone who does.) But as a for instance when Birmingham beat them earlier in the season (After they tonked us in the earlier match :( ) it was refreshing how many Cradley fans came over and shook the hands of Brummie fans and saying well played.

Just trying to give a balanced view.

(I feel dirty now!!!)

Looney Asylum must have closed their doors and not them out that day.

• Like 1

Looney Asylum must have closed their doors and not them out that day.

Sorry would you like to try that again in English.