British Speedway Forum

And another fantastic race in Heat 20 with a track that is allowing them to race.

Not ruts causing mistakes.

How ANYONE can criticise this track (aside from the gates) is beyond me.

Best Cardiff track ever, bar none.

If only the gates were more even.

the last 4 or 5 hears have been much better but the first 13 or so heats were boring and you seem to be the only one who doesn't see it. But I guess your never wrong. Best Cardiff track? Not for me. Smoothest track no ruts absolutly but it isn't the best gp from cardiff
  • Like 1

And another fantastic race in Heat 20 with a track that is allowing them to race.

Not ruts causing mistakes.

How ANYONE can criticise this track (aside from the gates) is beyond me.

Best Cardiff track ever, bar none.

If only the gates were more even.

I think the 2010 track was better in that there was more overtaking for the lead. The dominance of gate 1 has taken the shine off it, but I think it's been decent overall.

• Like 1

the last 4 or 5 hears have been much better but the first 13 or so heats were boring and you seem to be the only one who doesn't see it. But I guess your never wrong. Best Cardiff track? Not for me. Smoothest track no ruts absolutly but it isn't the best gp from Cardiff

I'm far from the only one looking at other sources.

Heats 2,4,6,7,8,11,12,13,14 had overtaking in.

A damn good ratio for any speedway meeting and a lot more than in last years meeting.

I think the 2010 track was better in that there was more overtaking for the lead. The dominance of gate 1 has taken the shine off it, but I think it's been decent overall.

Yeah, I agree the gate 1 issue takes the shine of it somewhat. It's the smoothest its ever been and no sign of any ruts.

As you say decent overall and really picking up at the end.

Chalk up another fantastic race in the 1st semi.

Edited by BWitcher

So good to see Holder doing well again.

Can't make my mind up now who I want to win!

• Like 1

Woo hoo!

Just for split second I thought Nicki was gonna bail out but wouldve shown himself up after his comments earlier so fair play to him.

• Like 2

Nicki didn't jump off the bike then did he? Despite being bashed into.

Had Nicki rode like NKI did there he would be being abused by now.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 7

Woo hoo!

Just for split second I thought Nicki was gonna bail out but wouldve shown himself up after his comments earlier so fair play to him.

Ditto

Lets be fair, for the second half of the meeting the racing has been a lot closer and more entertaining, Is the track to good to start with and has taken a dozen races to produce the lines we are seeing towards the business end of the meeting?

There may have been plenty of passes, but in my opinion the whole spectacle has only started to live up to the hype since the interval

• Like 1

A farewell to Cardiff lap from Hancock there??

Hope not.