British Speedway Forum

I then updated and amended the league table using ONLY the official scores on the SGP website which must be correct.

This morning they didn't have any of the Tac sub riders shown but assigened the points to the scheduled rider...

Niamh

The scores used in the league table are the one's on the official SGP website.

The I first league table used were taken like other websites I have noticed by following the meeting using the graphics used by Eurosport on Saturday night. The Europsport graphics had incorrect riders (if you go by the official SGP results) listed in various heats. This mainly effected riders from Russia and the Czech Republic.

I then updated and amended the league table using ONLY the official scores on the SGP website which must be correct.

You have to blame the people who did the TV graphics for getting things wrong, I have only used the correct riders points scored on the night from Eurosport's graphics on the night in the original league table.

Sorry for any confusion, but I didn't know about the difference in scores until Sunday morning, after I had published the original league table, after Event 1.

i will now only be using the Official SGP website for future riders points in forthcoming events.

If the SGP website changes it riders points I will change the riders scored points in the game. At the moment there seems to be 2 different points. the one using the Eurosport graphics and the Official SGP website. I didn't record last night's meeting to check the riders numbers for each heat.

I have just emailed the SGP website to whether their results for Event 1 are correct or not. I await their reply.

the official SGP must be correct- you have got to be joking !!!

I have emailed Paul Burbidge several times in the past correcting errors on the GP scores( he does not put the scores on the website) and I have again this time- It is wrong and will be changed.

Even the BSPA website has some different scores then those found on the SGP website.

You would think that someone would have the correct scores listed.

I have check many different websites from around the world most have what I had in the original league table, but is this correct I don't know ?

Even the BSPA website has some different scores then those found on the SGP website.

You would think that someone would have the correct scores listed.

I have check many different websites from around the world most have what I had in the original league table, but is this correct I don't know ?

Well I do -and yes it is !!!

The BSPA website has this

FIM WORLD CUP EVENT 1, Gniezno, Poland
SWEDEN 40: Linus Sundstrom 12, Antonio Lindback 11, Peter Ljung 9, Andreas Jonsson 8.
POLAND 36: Przemyslaw Pawlicki 13, Maciej Janowski 13, Bartosz Zmarzlik 10, Jaroslaw Hampel 0.
RUSSIA 27: Artem Laguta 11, Vitaly Belousov 9, Renat Gafurov 5, Andriej Kudriashov 2.
CZECH REPUBLIC 20: Vaclav Milik 8, Tomas Suchanek 7, Matej Kus 3, Eduard Krcmar 2.

Which again is different from the live update website and other Polish sites

Edited by Robbie B

The BSPA website has this

SWEDEN 40: Linus Sundstrom 12, Antonio Lindback 11, Peter Ljung 9, Andreas Jonsson 8.

POLAND 36: Przemyslaw Pawlicki 13, Maciej Janowski 13, Bartosz Zmarzlik 10, Jaroslaw Hampel 0.

RUSSIA 27: Artem Laguta 11, Vitaly Belousov 9, Renat Gafurov 5, Andriej Kudriashov 2.

CZECH REPUBLIC 20: Vaclav Milik 8, Tomas Suchanek 7, Matej Kus 3, Eduard Krcmar 2.

They are wrong as well- Suchanek wouldn`t have got 7 in 2 meetings-let alone 1

the only error in above is Czech`s

Milik 12 Krcmar 2 Suchanek 3 Kus 3

I think i will change the table with the what most of the webstes are stating.

The above BSPA site with the amended Czech team

I think i will change the table with the what most of the webstes are stating.

The above BSPA site with the amended Czech team

Those scores for Czech are what speedway updates has.

The amended scores cannot be right as they have Jacques in the lead. :lol:

• Like 1

The Czech scores are what most site are reporting, but will Jacques finish up in top spot come next Saturday who knows - there's a long way too go yet

• Like 1

The BSPA website hass now changed it riders points to

CZECH REPUBLIC 20: Vaclav Milik 12, Tomas Suchanek 3, Matej Kus 3, Eduard Krcmar 2.

These are the riders points that are in our league table.

I think that have scoured the correct scores and is also reported on most websites.

Edited by Robbie B

Shush you :D Tomorrow is where I have a little problem my dear Orlovski, but we shall see ....

• Like 1

FIM WORLD CUP EVENT 1, Gniezno, PolandSWEDEN 40: Linus Sundstrom 12, Antonio Lindback 11, Peter Ljung 9, Andreas Jonsson 8.POLAND 36: Przemyslaw Pawlicki 13, Maciej Janowski 13, Bartosz Zmarzlik 10, Jaroslaw Hampel 0.RUSSIA 27: Artem Laguta 11, Vitaly Belousov 9, Renat Gafurov 5, Andriej Kudriashov 2.CZECH REPUBLIC 20: Vaclav Milik 12, Tomas Suchanek 3, Matej Kus 3, Eduard Krcmar 2.

I think that have scoured the correct scores and is also reported on most websites.

When Milik came in for his joker and scored 4 he was replacing Suchanek but the BSPA site gave the 4 points to Suchanek initially!

CZECH REPUBLIC 20: Vaclav Milik 12, Tomas Suchanek 3, Matej Kus 3, Eduard Krcmar 2.

I think that have scoured the correct scores and is also reported on most websites.W

Sorry about the confusion. I used the scores off the SGP/SWC website, which are incorrect. Milik did ride the joker, as did Laguta. Once again thanks for your time. Being the official website, i thought the scores would be accurate.

Just some info I posted on the race-off thread that is relevant to this comp.

The teams in the race-off and final have to nominate their riders and riding order no later than 30 mins after practice finishes- so the line-ups should be known

race-off approx. 1.30pm uk time on Thursday 11th June

final approx. 4.30 pm uk time on Friday 12 th June

Sorry about the confusion. I used the scores off the SGP/SWC website, which are incorrect. Milik did ride the joker, as did Laguta. Once again thanks for your time. Being the official website, i thought the scores would be accurate.

Hi Ozrik

Don't worry about it was not your fault but the official website who could not do their job properly.

The results in our league table have been confirmed to me by two forum members who were at the meeting, and also by someone who checked the race jackets numbers of the riders while watching the meeting.

So the scores that are in our league table are correct and will stand.

Just some info I posted on the race-off thread that is relevant to this comp.

The teams in the race-off and final have to nominate their riders and riding order no later than 30 mins after practice finishes- so the line-ups should be known

race-off approx. 1.30pm uk time on Thursday 11th June

final approx. 4.30 pm uk time on Friday 12 th June

Many thanks for the information racers and royals.

I will put up the race off teams as soon as I know them.

Please make sure to check this post before the meeting starts.

Remember practice day for the race off is the same day as race day