British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Coventry Bees 17/6/15

Virtue of an amazing performance by a Swindon rider!

Neither Iversen or Kildemand ride for Swindon now. Bjerre still got race win & scored 6. Every point counts towards the total.

Great win for Sweden though.

Edited by mdmc82

And if you speak to Garrity or Sarjeant I'm sure they would say the same about Newman

If you're coming down come and say hello and I'll introduce you to Kyle. I'll be having a few with SilverBee and Alan Boon so shouldn't be difficult to find

If you're coming down come and say hello and I'll introduce you to Kyle. I'll be having a few with SilverBee and Alan Boon so shouldn't be difficult to find

Unfortunately Poole's too far to travel when Madison has school the next day but thanks for the offer of meeting up. Maybe if I make it up if teams meet in the play offs 👍🏻

I'm not a fan of Newman's so not interested in meeting him, however like Janowski from the Poole riders.

Edited by mdmc82

Unfortunately Poole's too far to travel when my daughter has school the next day but thanks for the offer of meeting up. Maybe if I make it up if meet in the play offs

I'm not a fan of Newman's so not interested in meeting him, however like Janowski from the Poole riders.

Why don't you like Newman does he let Garrity run into him too often!

Neither Iversen or Kildemand ride for Swindon now. Bjerre still got race win & scored 6. Every point counts towards the total.

Great win for Sweden though.

6 points isn't much in 5 rides is it

Edited by foreverblue

Why don't you like Newman does he let Garrity run into too often!

6 points isn't much in 5 rides is it

I never have been big fan of his even in PL. bit reckless. Personal opinion. Nothing to do with Garrity as Newman comes off a lot in other meetings esp PL when Garrity isn't even in the meeting.

I agree 6 points from Possible 15 for Bjerre isn't great.

However 8 points from a possible 21 for Holder is just as poor for a rider of his ability.

Neither had their best night

Right back to the topic of this meeting

the SWC & EL are very different things. I expect Holder will score very well in this meeting

Edited by mdmc82

Holder has improved lately but is still well short of his best.

Newman reckless!!! compared to Garrity who is wild and never looks in control. As SCB said Garrity is too out of control to aim at anyone!!

• Like 1

Think the Pirates will win this easily and extend their lead at the top, where I expect them to stay for the remainder of the season.

I'd love to be surprised though. Fantastic news about Hans putting Coventry first. I admire his loyalty.

• Like 3

We all know Bees can pull a result of at Poole we've done it often enough. Hopefully a Bees win but head says Poole to win by 6.

Garrity never sets out to take other riders off unlike some riders. Didn't move up to top of the tier 1 ranking by always coming off.

Well he certainly did set out to do exactly that at Brandon when he wiped Newman out and took Robson out too.

• Like 2

Well he certainly did set out to do exactly that at Brandon when he wiped Newman out and took Robson out too.

I don't think he did do it on purpose myself, he was over riding as usual and went too wide which resulted in him hitting robson.

Edited by foreverblue

I don't think he did do it on purpose myself, he was over riding as usual and went too wide which resulted in him hitting robson.

well from the view I had in the stadium he looked across before he decided to wipe everyone out, looked like a definite pre determined move.

well from the view I had in the stadium he looked across before he decided to wipe everyone out, looked like a definite pre determined move.

He looked across but I fail to believe he looked across, saw him team mate and aimed for him. I think he thought he was further ahead than he was and tried to go wide but Robbo was already there. Stupidity/inexperience rather than any intent.

He looked across but I fail to believe he looked across, saw him team mate and aimed for him. I think he thought he was further ahead than he was and tried to go wide but Robbo was already there. Stupidity/inexperience rather than any intent.

Why would he try to take his own team mate out , must have been watching too many Nicki Pedersen videos!!

Why would he try to take his own team mate out , must have been watching too many Nicki Pedersen videos!!

I think he saw Newman coming round the outside and the red mist descended the rest was history.

Well with feelings still running high after the rain affected meeting at Brandon,the Pirates and the Bees go into battle once more.

Thoughts?

I thought the feelings were only running high over the involvement of GSI, also their statement, and the inaction of Peter Clarke

As stated elsewhere, I see no blame attributable to either Poole or Coventry, riders or officials

Let's hope for a class meeting between two top outfits, and for good weather to allow for track preparation and racing standard of high quality

And for all riders to stay safe

• Like 2