British Speedway Forum
Chalkie

Swindon V Belle Vue 18/6/15

At last some league Speedway at the Abbey this Thursday-probably lost the impetus of the £5 entry for the last home meeting but at least us diehards will be there! Any thoughts?

Somehow very much doubt it Orlov....ASAIK Rose should be riding but definatly no Wright...shame just getting to grips with Abbey

No Grajczonek for Belle Vue,not sure about Nielsen, he is an EL asset, so presumably he rides.

I think Rose should be in as an asset of a EL club but if for any reason he is missing then would love to see Ritchings given a go.

Will the Pole turn up? My guess is no meaning we are granted a facility for him witholding his services as he's fit to ride elsewhere. Wonder what the next move will be after that. Could be some dark days ahead if we can't get a suitable replacement lined up.

I think Rose should be in as an asset of a EL club but if for any reason he is missing then would love to see Ritchings given a go.

Will the Pole turn up? My guess is no meaning we are granted a facility for him witholding his services as he's fit to ride elsewhere. Wonder what the next move will be after that. Could be some dark days ahead if we can't get a suitable replacement lined up.

You can't have a facility for a rider who has not races for you since (re-)declaration. No Meidzinski means a PL 6 pointer.

You can't have a facility for a rider who has not races for you since (re-)declaration. No Meidzinski means a PL 6 pointer.

F*ck me in that case we had better rush the Ward deal through!

We won't get away with a 6 pointer on Thursday though so if he's a no show then easy away win.

Edited by thecoombdog

Come on the Aces.

Time Cookie rode well in front of Rosco.......and stay off Twitter

It's probably been said before, but if there is any way possible, Ward should be shoe horned in. At Poole, they are simply ruthless and make changes when required.

Ward would be an absolutely massive crowd puller, and with Swindon still in with a shout for the play offs, surely efforts should be made to get him in.

Sure, some sacrifices would need to be made, but in the position the Robins are in, then there is no room for sentiment. Ward will quickly return to Poole next season, but I am sure there will be room at the 'The new Blunsdon' for either Holder or Janowski. ;)

• Like 1

It's probably been said before, but if there is any way possible, Ward should be shoe horned in. At Poole, they are simply ruthless and make changes when required.

Ward would be an absolutely massive crowd puller, and with Swindon still in with a shout for the play offs, surely efforts should be made to get him in.

Sure, some sacrifices would need to be made, but in the position the Robins are in, then there is no room for sentiment. Ward will quickly return to Poole next season, but I am sure there will be room at the 'The new Blunsdon' for either Holder or Janowski. ;)

With all the problems at Leicester & no deal done yet for Jason Swindon should be telling Troy to concentrate on the GP's as Jason & Nick should be the future for the Robins from next season onwards anyway.

Troy should be an Elite lge No 1 by now but hasn't kicked on even before his injuries.

The only way to fit in Darcy would be to let Adrian & Troy go I think.

• Like 1

Guess it's quite possible Miedzinski could be deemed as witholding his services in which case surely we can be granted a facility for 28 days?

Guess it's quite possible Miedzinski could be deemed as witholding his services in which case surely we can be granted a facility for 28 days?

No as he's not declared in your team so can't be said to be withholding his services.

In an interview before the SWC Rosco said Adrian should be redeclared and back for the meeting on 18th, however I haven't seen or heard anything since.

No as he's not declared in your team so can't be said to be withholding his services.

Miedzinski is in the declared 1-7 for June, so presumably he's riding.

If he doesn't ride it will have to be a PL 6 pointer as he hasn't ridden since the redeclaration, and you can't have a facility for someone who is declared but isn't available to ride.