British Speedway Forum
Chalkie

Swindon V Belle Vue 18/6/15

So AM was injured and Swindon re declared with the (very) temporary signing of Killer - 2 meetings as it turns out. Killer's stint is finished so you would expect to revert back but AM can't be arsed so Swindon are shafted.

You couldn't make it up - I just knew that AM was going to let Swindon down and so it has turned out. 6 point PL rider will have the crowds flooding back - NOT!!!

• Like 1

So...in hindsight (wonderful thing)...would have been better off leaving AM in and using guests throughout to keep his average available.

Swindon now not allowed the facility they would have been if they had just done nothing. Strange old sport

Just shows how the dearth of riders led Swindon into taking a chance on Adrian.

Lessons have to be learnt from this season as the amount of guests/ rr has finally gone too far.

If AM is only capable of one meeting a week, then he must get a 28 day ban.

• Like 1

I don't want to say I told you so, so in stead I shall just say, I informed you thusly.

The points limit was too high, it has caused issues for Swindon and Leicester.

So AM was injured and Swindon re declared with the (very) temporary signing of Killer - 2 meetings as it turns out. Killer's stint is finished so you would expect to revert back but AM can't be arsed so Swindon are shafted.

You couldn't make it up - I just knew that AM was going to let Swindon down and so it has turned out. 6 point PL rider will have the crowds flooding back - NOT!!!

As expected AM shows his disdain for his parent club. He is probably hoping Poole want him back. You know where his loyalties lie.

• Like 1

Think most Robins fans were disappointed A.M. was signed in the first place. As I recall Rosco was planning to use our asset Doyle, but he went to Leicester and they still haven't paid a fee for him. :nono:

• Like 3

Think most Robins fans were disappointed A.M. was signed in the first place. As I recall Rosco was planning to use our asset Doyle, but he went to Leicester and they still haven't paid a fee for him. :nono:

Why have we not referred this to the SCB for a decision or are we getting a loan fee?

Edited by DunRobin

Why have we not referred this to the SCB for a decision or are we getting a loan fee?

More likely a loan fee now as I would not be surprised to see him at Blunsdon next year.

• Like 1

Don't think Rosco and Doyley get on that well according to me bruv who spoke to ex-Robin in Adelaide this year...same with North Dakota.

Don't think Rosco and Doyley get on that well according to me bruv who spoke to ex-Robin in Adelaide this year...same with North Dakota.

Doyley has gone on record to say all problems have been resolved between them when he guested for the Robins earlier in the season.

Dak has had how many guest bookings for us so can't see a problem there either.

• Like 2

People fall out people make up...would take what Doyley said with a pinch of salt

If Leicester havent coughed any money up at all just recall him....

• Like 1

Weather is mint in Swindon today. Get yourself down here BV fans!

This is one meeting where we can't allow the away team a consolation losing point. Think it will be tight again due to their reserves out scoring ours and there is no way Zagar will only score 2 again. Might have a flutter on BV to pay for my beer money if it all goes wrong!

Weather is mint in Swindon today. Get yourself down here BV fans!

This is one meeting where we can't allow the away team a consolation losing point. Think it will be tight again due to their reserves out scoring ours and there is no way Zagar will only score 2 again. Might have a flutter on BV to pay for my beer money if it all goes wrong!

We're on our way.

Should be close. Could go either way