British Speedway Forum
Chalkie

Swindon V Belle Vue 18/6/15

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

We're on our way.

Should be close. Could go either way

Nothing better than travelling to an away meeting knowing you won't get rained off! Safe trip down mate.

• Like 2

Major average dropping by the Robins - a big home tonking looks like happening!

No real surprise as Robins can't get away with guests all the time.

Trouble is a loss tonight & the play offs will be a distant figure so will changes be made then?.

Adrian was always a risk & its biting us on the bum big time.

• Like 2

Trouble is a loss tonight & the play offs will be a distant figure so will changes be made then?.

Only Zengota and North really doing anything tonight so far so not sure it can just be put down to Adrian being missing or the guest. Edited by mdmc82

Major average dropping by the Robins - a big home tonking looks like happening!

I think we are just gash to be fair!

This won't be our team for the next home meeting so I wouldn't panic just yet.

• Like 1

Only Zengota really doing anything tonight so far so not sure it can just be put down to Adrian being missing or the guest.

No as Nick & Kyle have done great this season & an off night from them was always going to mean something like this happening.

Robins are in a flattering position & the problem at reserve when Charles is away is scary.

Expected more from Lewis but the lad is struggling in the Premier lge as well & taking time to get over his injury from last season.

I think we are just gash to be fair!

This won't be our team for the next home meeting so I wouldn't panic just yet.

Gonna have to win a few meetings away to get the points lost tonight back & I can't see that happening even with Darcy or God in the team.

No as Nick & Kyle have done great this season & an off night from them was always going to mean something like this happening.

Robins are in a flattering position & the problem at reserve when Charles is away is scary.

Expected more from Lewis but the lad is struggling in the Premier lge as well & taking time to get over his injury from last season.

Gonna have to win a few meetings away to get the points lost tonight back & I can't see that happening even with Darcy or God in the team.

Rose is a really good rider as he showed last year. Hopefully he will regain some of his confidence & form soon

Agree about the points. IF Belle Vue get 3 or 4 points tonight, it will put them right back in the play off race which will put pressure on Swindon & Wolves

Edited by mdmc82

@RobinsUpdates: Not one rider has come over to see if Lewis rose is okay after falling in Heat 12 , he is excluded.

That's not very good. Hopefully he's ok

Edited by mdmc82

Congratulations to BV on a big away win and in the driving seat for the last play-off spot.

To the Robins - absolutely shocking and shameful!

@RobinsUpdates: Not one rider has come over to see if Lewis rose is okay after falling in Heat 12 , he is excluded.

That's not very good. Hopefully he's ok

That's a poor show then!!

• Like 1

When do Swindon announce Ward? This cheating is fu-cking disgusting. When Poole/Holdr did this at Poole a few years ago there was uproar, will the same happen after Troys convenient bike problems?!

When do Swindon announce Ward? This cheating is fu-cking disgusting. When Poole/Holdr did this at Poole a few years ago there was uproar, will the same happen after Troys convenient bike problems?!

Me and the lads were saying wait for his bike to go in 13 and sure enough pop on the last corner!

• Like 1