British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robert72

Leicester V Swindon Mon 29th June Sky Match

Voucher deal No good for away fans who have travelled from Swindon.

They deserve what ever the lions fans are getting for free.

Nothing to stop them popping in Tesco to buy a paper.

Nothing to stop them popping in Tesco to buy a paper.

if Tesco has any sense they'll order in a few hundred more copies, once your through their doors you never make it out without something you didn't really want. they're worse than arkwright :rofl:

Is it not in tonight's paper then ?

Local entrepreneur can make a few £££. Got and buy 50 copies, sell them to Swindon fans for double the price on Monday! TBH, for the price of a paper I'd buy 3 or 4 for myself. 45p for half a pint and a hot dog. So for less that £3 that 3 pints and 6 hot dogs! I'd be stuffed and slightly merry!

Local entrepreneur can make a few £££. Got and buy 50 copies, sell them to Swindon fans for double the price on Monday! TBH, for the price of a paper I'd buy 3 or 4 for myself. 45p for half a pint and a hot dog. So for less that £3 that 3 pints and 6 hot dogs! I'd be stuffed and slightly merry!

You might know that DH will have thought of this wheeze! Mercury voucher has to be presented with admission fee at ticket office. Presumably you will then be given the actual drinks & dog voucher. Hope that there is enough booze, dogs & programmes to go round on Monday otherwise it will be another egg on face job!

You might know that DH will have thought of this wheeze! Mercury voucher has to be presented with admission fee at ticket office. Presumably you will then be given the actual drinks & dog voucher. Hope that there is enough booze, dogs & programmes to go round on Monday otherwise it will be another egg on face job!

Yeah, guessed he'd do such a thing. Spoilsport :D Still a good deal though, 15 heats of speedway, a beer and a hot dog for less than £8. Hopefully the place is packed out!

Adrian will be back and riding in this meeting so that we can then use his average to find a replacement if one is needed.

Edited by A ORLOV

Adrian will be back and riding in this meeting so that we can then use his average to find a replacement if one is needed.

Swindon wouldn't have been given a facility otherwise and would have had to use a PL guest

Swindon wouldn't have been given a facility otherwise and would have had to use a PL guest

If AM gives his guarantees for the rest of the season, then Zengota and Howarth can both breathe a sigh of relief - and Lakeside can resume discussions with DW!! :P

If AM gives his guarantees for the rest of the season, then Zengota and Howarth can both breathe a sigh of relief - and Lakeside can resume discussions with DW!! :P

He's only back for this meeting

So a meeting Swindon need to win they're using a rider who might not try.

As opposed to a PL 6 pointer?....no brainer really

Surely if Adrian refused to ride then he'd be banned & Swindon could replace him?,

Understand what you're saying about a Premier League guest though.

Also once he has ridden we have a couple more points available for a straight replacement

• Like 1