British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Belle Vue Friday 26th June

If I was a fan of any club I'd love half a season of Darcy Ward ....whatever he's like off track he's one of the very very few riders that's actually worth the money to pay to watch ride on it.

• Like 1

Anyone got a weather update for Coventry, I am in Solihull and we have had a fair bit of rain.

There's been showers on and off this afternoon, just had one now. Only enough to make the path damp so nothing to worry about . Sun has been out as well.

Very humid

Edited by mdmc82

If I was a fan of any club I'd love half a season of Darcy Ward ....whatever he's like off track he's one of the very very few riders that's actually worth the money to pay to watch ride on it.

Cant see any chance whatsoever of that happening. Arsy Darcy can't stand the sight of us Bees..!!!!

Cant see any chance whatsoever of that happening. Arsy Darcy can't stand the sight of us Bees..!!!!

...and he's on his way back home this weekend to get his Swindon work visa sorted!!

• Like 1

...and he's on his way back home this weekend to get his Swindon work visa sorted!!

Oh thats a bit of good news then !!

• Like 2

I really don't like all these positive posts about the Bees Steve, it unnerves me ;)

:rofl:

Well I can't say anything bad can I this year lol

Give me time tho :P:

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one, what Hans will turn up tonight!

The one who can't be arsed by the look of it.. :neutral:

Coventry nearly helping BV secure 4th place. On a positive note - welcome back to Swindon Hansi :wink:

• Like 2

Coventry nearly helping BV secure 4th place. On a positive note - welcome back to Swindon Hansi :wink:

What you doing with Ward then? Are we going to see 'Poole rules' and see him squeezed in ? ;):D

You know it's not good, when your reserve replaces your no 1 in heat 13...

It's fine when you have enough in tank to cover for him early on, but we're halfway now.. Not good enough :nono:

Close call, it's not good for my BP...Well done Bees, Hans excluded!

Ps, I forgot to thank Silverbee for the updates, top notch mate :t::D

"Wow! Garrity under Nicholls off bend 2 with a big Elbow and Nicholls goes down, Race not stopped result stands, Garrity and Nicholls going at each other in pits, Manchester fans not been this upset since Curly Watts left Corrie."

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14637/coventry-belle-vue-el-30pm?page=1&scrollTo=274868#ixzz3eCiFK7rF

Edited by Jacques

What you doing with Ward then? Are we going to see 'Poole rules' and see him squeezed in ? ;):D

You know it's not good, when your reserve replaces your no 1 in heat 13...

It's fine when you have enough in tank to cover for him early on, but we're halfway now.. Not good enough :nono:

Close call, it's not good for my BP...Well done Bees, Hans excluded!

Ward, Morris, Batch, Hans, not a bad top 4. :wink:

• Like 2

That was very nervy. Brilliant heat 15 from JK & Harris to secure the win.

The only positive is we had our number 1 only score 1 point and still won. Hans form is very worrying but anybody who watched him in the SEC will see it's not just here he isn't scoring.

Summers was a brilliant guest for Belle Vue.

How much longer do we have to put up with Hans Andersen? I don't care if there's nobody decent available. Anything is better than this right now.

• Like 3

Didn't Hans poor performance almost give Belle Vue the points to help keep Swindon out the top 4 😂

How much longer do we have to put up with Hans Andersen? I don't care if there's nobody decent available. Anything is better than this right now.

We have a carbon copy at BV. Goes by the name of Zagar, but unfortunately he is un-touchable :wink:

Ward, Morris, Batch, Hans, not a bad top 4. :wink:

Can I suggest where to stick your sandwich? ;):D

• Like 2