British Speedway Forum

Hopefully if he doesn't make it he'll try and ride in practice and fail, meaning one of the Brits has to replace him.

If Lambert was the first reserve wouldn't have minded that as he was on the pace at last years SWC.

Hopefully if he doesn't make it he'll try and ride in practice and fail, meaning one of the Brits has to replace him.

That would be good.

looks as if it`s a broken rib for Piotr- however he says that`s not a problem so should be at Cardiff

I love speedway riders. "broken rib? Meh, so what" :rofl:

I love speedway riders. "broken rib? Meh, so what" :rofl:

Correct, if it was a footy player he would have wanted a month off for a broken nail.

Edited by A ORLOV

There you go again ,just because someone has a different opinion to you. I dont care if they only win one GP, I dont care who wins BSIs GP series. Do you get that I prefer one of finals as well.

And for the record no one was more pleased than I was when Mark won the title. I will never forget the reception he got at Poole when he brought the title back to the UK, I was absolutely delighted I was able to be there. 6000 fans and every single one of them loved him to bits. There again Mark always gave 100%

Mark will always remain everybody's favourite World Champion 😊
  • Like 1

I need to get two more adult ticket...if I buy them off the SGP website today, do you have to collect them on the day?...can't see them posting them out.

Setting off from Preston tomorrow

Cannot wait - just on my own - Swindon first time on Thursday , Pairs which is always enjoyable and then Cardiff - 3 Nights sorted at my usual beautiful countryside retreat ... 750 miles , loads of money spent , save up all year and intend to enjoy every minute

Doing the Darcy Ward 1% walk , hope to meet some good people , chat Speedway and get home safely

Enjoy all its a great Sport

Chris

• Like 2

I need to get two more adult ticket...if I buy them off the SGP website today, do you have to collect them on the day?...can't see them posting them out.

Yep or just buy them on the day.

• Like 1

Are you not British? Ok maybe you want Bomber or King to win with Tai third. I understand that. Just as long as Tai marches towards becoming a 3x BRITISH WORLD CHAMPION

Me neither. I won't support Tai just because he's British. I don't like his attitude and not a fan.

Of course I would like Harris & King to do well. I will also be supporting Iversen as he's one of my favourite riders now no Emil or Hampel in the series.

• Like 1

Me neither. I won't support Tai just because he's British. I don't like his attitude and not a fan.

Of course I would like Harris & King to do well. I will also be supporting Iversen as he's one of my favourite riders now no Emil or Hampel in the series.

Go and say that on the tai thread and you will be lynched by all the I love tai brigade. Lol

• Like 1