British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Can you please do all us Poole supporters a favour and bog off back to the Abbey where your constant moaning may have some justification.

Woah there woah there just when i thought you was ok! That individual isnt a Swindon fan! Never has been anymore than it's a Poole fan...holy moly wash our mouth out that man! :shock: :nono: ;)

BTW... I assume you were there last night Gater, what with your Swindon and Poole connections

Doubt it mate....bit of a Troll....sorry i meant stroll from Peterborough...

• Like 4

BTW... I assume you were there last night Gater, what with your Swindon and Poole connections

Nah, he was too busy replacing his keyboard - 3rd one he has worn out this season!! ;)

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 3

There was small threat of light rain in the evening in Swindon while for the Cov meeting storms and high winds were forecast, plus rain during the day. It was never gonna go beyond 10 heats and maybe shouldn't have reached that. It's a bit different to the forecast and weather Swindon had yesterday!

Swindon had a huge threat of rain all day, just because it never materialised doesn't change the fact that both scenarios were exactly the same.

It just showed Coventry didn't promote the meeting as good as Swindon.

Both updates on each day were saying 'the track at the minute is dry' ... heavy clouds around both stadiums.

People chose to pay £10 and chance the weather instead of watching on the TV or paying full whack

• Like 1

Woah there woah there just when i thought you was ok! That individual isnt a Swindon fan! Never has been anymore than it's a Poole fan...holy moly wash our mouth out that man! :shock: :nono: ;)

Doubt it mate....bit of a Troll....sorry i meant stroll from Peterborough...

Ha,ha! Thanks hagonshocker, proof (for you Gater1) it's not just me :t:

Lord knows what planet he's on as it's not the same one as us Pool Pirates supporters are.

Oh and congrats on your win on Monday night, the best team (on the night) won...keep Darcy happy until 2016 please :D

Edited by chris4gillian

Thanks

Ha,ha! Thanks hagonshocker, proof (for you Gater1) it's not just me :t:

Lord knows what planet he's on as it's not the same one as us Pool Pirates supporters are.

Oh and congrats on your win on Monday night, the best team (on the night) won...keep Darcy happy until 2016 please :D

I reckon he'll wanna stay and spearhead our title challenge at the 'New' Abbey in 2016... :D

Boy did he look quick on Monday.

Swindon had a huge threat of rain all day, just because it never materialised doesn't change the fact that both scenarios were exactly the same.

It just showed Coventry didn't promote the meeting as good as Swindon.

Both updates on each day were saying 'the track at the minute is dry' ... heavy clouds around both stadiums.

People chose to pay £10 and chance the weather instead of watching on the TV or paying full whack

Did Swindon have torrential rain all day Sunday & Monday then as that's not what others have said? The weather forecast was always for it to clear by lunch so this meeting was never in a lot of doubt.

With the Coventry one it rained heavy all day Sunday and then it rained all day Monday (other Midlands clubs had same conditioned & rained off) the wind was 45mph and forecast was dreadful.

Sorry if it ruins your argument but hardly the same

• Like 1

Looking past all the Darcy Ward trifle... besides Wright & Newmans battles that was very poor racing in my opinion.

Swindons track so big and slick it's a bit of a gaters paradise.

Obviously not a regular to the abbey. Too used to that tripe served on that awful Coventry track. Biggest home advantage in the league on that field, that is for sure.

• Like 1

Obviously not a regular to the abbey.

Why on earth would I want to be a regular at the Abbey. Oh I know I could of watched lots of cheating this season great for speedway.

Edited by Game On
  • Like 1

Still a Pirate at heart http://m.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/13417928.Speedway__I_m_still_a_Pirate_in_my_heart_says_Ward/

Looking forward to seeing him back in 2016 - look after him Swindon for the rest of 2015.

Talks of the new track has work started yet?

No nothing started on track but the houses that were supposed to be built after or at least in line with it are going up, surprise, surprise.

No way will it be ready for next season unless they get a move on or no doubt they'll be blaming poor weather😡

It is just you but oh well.

Not sure he's the only one at all but you keep on believing that😜

• Like 2

Why on earth would I want to be a regular at the Abbey. Oh I know I could of watched lots of cheating this season great for speedway.

You said the Abbey is a gaters paradise so how can you make such a comments without being a regular? Another silly comment, no wonder you are not respected on this forum.

• Like 1

Another article in echo about Darcy, apparently we have not seen him at his best yet, he was not feeling too sharp.

I am looking forward to the visits to Poole

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2