British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Are you all like this in Swindon. READ the score. Darcy top scored FACT.

I suppose that 6 points he got last night has increased his average so that's bad news for you!

I can imagine when those pictures were released of Ward in his Swindon kevlars he was on photoshop changing them to blue.

😂😂😂 He could always convert and start supporting Swindon. That way he could thank him himself for last night. This is meant to be a Swindon V Poole thread but he seems to have taken a fond interest in the robins

Edited by mdmc82

I suppose that 6 points he got last night has increased his average so that's bad news for you!

Not really.

You've convieniently forgot about what ive told you, havn't you ?? Again, selective reading..

Which bit now as nothing you tell me usually makes much sense. Was it the bit about Ward top scoring?

Well take away the added points for TR and he actually didn't. Normal ride points would be 12 for Ward and 14 for Zengi from 6 rides each.

I hope you have thanked Zengota for last night 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82

PARDON. how the hell do you think we've won 6 league titles and 99 other Trophies ? Its called a TEAM game, and it doesn't just stop at the riders. Your lot would do well to bare that in mind before you get carried away.. You ain't won nothing yet, bare that in mind also.

Poole are certainly rhe best team of the last 10 years but thats all really. Not exactly a club like Swindon Coventry Belle Vue, clubs with history and tradition.

I feel so sorry for you Swindon fans, even making a great signing like Ward has its drawbacks because now Starman will be on your threads lol

• Like 1

Actually his average went down last night.

• Like 1

😂😂😂 He could always convert and start supporting Swindon. That way he could thank him himself for last night. This is meant to be a Swindon V Poole thread but he seems to have taken a fond interest in the robins

I fear for him at the end of the season when Ward says he wants to stay at Swindon permanently. Someone will have to put him on suicide watch.

I was joking. I was trying to make the point that tacticals don't get paid as 6 or recorded as 6 for averages.

Poole are certainly rhe best team of the last 10 years but thats all really. Not exactly a club like Swindon Coventry Belle Vue, clubs with history and tradition.

WHAT, tell me, When was Poole Speedway formed ? Whatever your drinking i don't want any..

Edited by Starman2006

I think you will find that it went up.

His av is 8.7

He scored 9 points from his prog rides, as his score of 6 is counted as 3. Therefore he scored 3,3,3,e/f for av calcs.

Edited by A ORLOV

His av is 8.7

He scored 9 points from his prog rides, as his score of 6 is counted as 3. Therefore he scored 3,3,3,e/f for av calcs.

Yes but what about the 20 meeting rolling average?

Incidentally on the subject of reserves, Paul Starke is in a rich vein of PL form and confidence at the moment and his EL scores have improved so he could even be the trump card tomorrow?!

Edited by Skidder1

Yes but what about the 20 meeting rolling average?

Incidentally on the subject of reserves, Paul Starke is in a rich vein of PL form and confidence at the moment and his EL scores have improved so he could even be the trump card tomorrow?!

Have no idea about rolling averages as I do not know what he scored in the 20 meetings and those dropped off. But in this meeting he scored above his average, and hope he does the same on monday.

They lost - fact

He fell whilst they were on a 5-1 in heat 13 - fact

He netted 12 points off 6 rides which equates to 8.00 average - fact

You are a prat, Fact!

Are you all like this in Swindon. READ the score. Darcy top scored FACT.

No he didn't - he got an extra 3 points for the tactical ride which he doesn't get paid for. Zengi top scored - FACT!

• Like 3

You are a prat, Fact!

It appears there are a few on this thread.

His av is 8.7

Heat 15 and R/R also count towards the averages I believe.

If so it was 12 from 6 (3,3,1,3,F,2). That averages 8.00.

No he didn't - he got an extra 3 points for the tactical ride which he doesn't get paid for. Zengi top scored - FACT!

It counts towards his total, though. So Darcy was, technically, top scorer. Zengi averaged more, though, at 9.33.

Edited by grachan