British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Sidney, Our sport wants all the help it can get, and the interest Darcy generates has to be good.

Rightly or wrongly, I always give people the benefit of doubt, and I like to see people do well. Darcy Ward is an immensely talented rider, who has constantly abused the faith and belief people have put in him. He has had more brushes with authorities than most, but still fails to grasp the responsibility that goes with the job he does.

If he has learnt from his failures and is prepared to behave sensibly, then yes, I will enjoy watching him and cheer him on, as he progresses to the champion, we all feel he can be. ......... If he's not prepared to do that, then I far as I'm concerned, he can sod off now......

The ball is very much in his court...........

Bloody hell you told me fair play, i believe any real speedway fan would hope he turns the corner i hope so if he does not like you said he deserves everything he gets.
  • Like 3

Do you think that SCB ?i think if Ward is really poor an away win is on the cards.

I think Swindon will get a small win. But I expect Ward to score a few too.

I think Swindon will get a small win. But I expect Ward to score a few too.

How many? you are a real stats man averages ( ect) the best i dont like saying it if you were pricing Ward up would you have him 6/4,to score over 9 is my price silly? Edited by sidney

Watch ward get a full max and come near the track record

Give him a chance! He hasn't ridden competitively for nearly a year. If he gets double figures he's done ok in this one.

How many? you are a real stats man averages ( ect) the best i dont like saying it if you were pricing Ward up would you have him 6/4,to score over 9 is my price silly?

If My life depended on it, I'd go with him scoring 11 or 12.

Be happy with that against the dark forces from Dorset

it'll be a farce, middlo cam will be in full force...

darcy interviewed 24 times

matt ford mentioned 50 times

swindon wont get a look in ... :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

I thought 9 plus was great hope you are right being a bees fan don't you want him to fail.?

robert72, on 09 Jul 2015 - 4:12 PM, said:

Why are Sky,Pearson & Tatum giving someone who was banned for being over the alcohol limit just before he was about to get on a highly powered motorcycle in which he could of killed someone a massive Heros welcome and plugging his return constantly?

Maybe they should speak to people who have lost family members through people drinking prior to using a motor vehicle.

Yes he has done his ban and should race again but should not get a Heros welcome return he is getting through sky.

Pearson & Tatum are employees of Sky & are told what to say . They may not agree with the content but they have to make a living & pay their bills like we all do !

No news on a visa for Darcy yet, Dumb and Dumber are going to look silly if not issued in time.

• Like 1

Pearson & Tatum are employees of Sky & are told what to say . They may not agree with the content but they have to make a living & pay their bills like we all do !

So your saying they are just puppets and what they say is not from them but from sky ? Lol

Sky or there employees should not be making a hero of someone returning after a ban for a very serious offence.

No news on a visa for Darcy yet, Dumb and Dumber are going to look silly if not issued in time.

Doubtful he will make Leicester then if no news about a visa

So your saying they are just puppets and what they say is not from them but from sky ? Lol

Sky or there employees should not be making a hero of someone returning after a ban for a very serious offence.

Doubtful he will make Leicester then if no news about a visa

Too late anyway for Leicester as three days team notification needed.

I wonder if Kyle Howarth will guest for Kyle Howarth

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

I thought 9 plus was great hope you are right being a bees fan don't you want him to fail.?

As a Bees fan I like Poole losing, Ward doesn't matter. As someone who thinks Ward is wally and finds the gushing over him by Sky sports almost vomit inducing I can't stand Ward.