British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Sneaky Old Matt. Milik To Lynn, Ward to Swindon, . Grajczonek to Belle Vue I wonder who he is gonna ship to Cov ? With having a foot in most camps come play off time, he will have it all under control.

Havvy at Coventry! Job done!! :D:rofl:

• Like 3

I'm hoping Jerran Hart gets a mention. When's his comeback?

Anyone know if he's out yet??

Charles Wright involved in accident tonight at Redcar, he was up on his feet after the accident but withdrawn from meeting after two rides. Hope he is ok and available to ride on monday

• Like 2

Really looking to see how Rosco justifies dropping the current GB Under 21 champ from his Swindon team and why he is willing to assist in facilitation of Darcy Wards downward average manipulation for the 2016 Poole Team building process....!

Wonder how Rosco will defend Batch's deliberate engine problems to get below 7, we've all know why but no doubt will never be admitted.

Poole to win and cheats not to prosper. :P:

• Like 2

No news on a visa for Darcy yet, Dumb and Dumber are going to look silly if not issued in time.

You can bet your life it will be ~ just not in time for him to ride at Leicester. He's probably being wrapped in cotton wool for the weekend at this very moment.

Poole to win and cheats not to prosper. :P:

That's a bit of an oxymoron #confused

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

I knew I should have popped up to the Abbey, Darcia and Krcmar practiced there thurs.

• Like 1

You can bet your life it will be ~ just not in time for him to ride at Leicester. He's probably being wrapped in cotton wool for the weekend at this very moment.

Wrong again! :wink::D

Collected from his flight at Heathrow by his long-term girlfriend and driven straight to Swindon for practice. Dedication I would say!

• Like 2

Wrong again! :wink::D

Collected from his flight at Heathrow by his long-term girlfriend and driven straight to Swindon for practice. Dedication I would say!

Sounds more like desperation to me. :wink:

If he had any dedication at all, this @hit would never have happened. :nono:

• Like 9

That's a bit of an oxymoron #confused

Don't be confused, Poole are playing by the book this season - unusual I know - meanwhile Swindon have taken over that particular mantle piece this year.

Go Poole.

• Like 5

Why are Sky,Pearson & Tatum giving someone who was banned for being over the alcohol limit just before he was about to get on a highly powered motorcycle in which he could of killed someone a massive Heros welcome and plugging his return constantly?

Maybe they should speak to people who have lost family members through people drinking prior to using a motor vehicle.

Yes he has done his ban and should race again but should not get a Heros welcome return he is getting through sky.

and to make it worse,Ward never even said he was sorry when being interviewed by big gob and Tatum.

it'll be a farce, middlo cam will be in full force...

darcy interviewed 24 times

matt ford mentioned 50 times

swindon wont get a look in ... :lol: :lol:

I agree,the whole thing stinks,especially big gob Pearson!!

Pearson & Tatum are employees of Sky & are told what to say . They may not agree with the content but they have to make a living & pay their bills like we all do !

neither of those two have a backbone!

• Like 4

and to make it worse,Ward never even said he was sorry when being interviewed by big gob and Tatum.

I agree,the whole thing stinks,especially big gob Pearson!!

neither of those two have a backbone!

Meanwhile, outside the Twilight Zone in the real world......So they throw their jobs away just to please a few clueless keyboard warriors. Dream on, their business doesn't work that way. You do what you are told if you want to broadcast.

Meanwhile, outside the Twilight Zone in the real world......So they throw their jobs away just to please a few clueless keyboard warriors. Dream on, their business doesn't work that way. You do what you are told if you want to broadcast.

In the real world as you put it too many people have been killed or seriously injured by people like ward who drink and think it wont effect them to drive a motor vehicle,

he is lucky to be back racing again so soon, he should of been out for 2 years but we are talking darcy ward so unlike others who would of been banned for 2 years he got off lightly for something that is very serious.

• Like 4

Charles Wright did not ride at Somerset tonight, still battered and bruised from yesterday. No info if able to ride on monday.

In the real world as you put it too many people have been killed or seriously injured by people like ward who drink and think it wont effect them to drive a motor vehicle,

he is lucky to be back racing again so soon, he should of been out for 2 years but we are talking darcy ward so unlike others who would of been banned for 2 years he got off lightly for something that is very serious.

Give it a rest will you. He's done his time he's served his punishment. So give the bloke some slack.

• Like 6