British Speedway Forum

Fingers crossed for the lad , lets hope we get some glimmer of light from what sounds light a dreadful accident. Puts most of our dreary lives into perspective when you hear bad new like this.

• Like 1

Josh has tweeted saying

@j_boy28: 🙏 praying for you mate, so so sorry 😔

Have to really feel for him as must be feeling really bad. Hope he gets the support he needs to.

Reading the comments on his twitter he is. Fans, promoters and even riders are helping him.

Not the news we would have hoped for regarding Kerr but he is in the right place and we have to pray for his recovery. If anyone on here finds out what ward etc i would like to send a card in as i'm sure others would aswell.

My heart goes out to lewis and everyone that loves him and knows him. Josh knows that racing incidents happen and mustn't think it was his fault although I'd feel the same in his situation its just terrible news.

• Like 1

Here's hoping for some good news soon for Lewis and his family, he is in the best possible place, thank heaven for the air ambulance and their crew....

Edited by Shale Searcher
  • Like 1

Long drive home from the sport i love, days like today, i hate the sport

• Like 3

Best wishes for Lewis, his family and friends and all who witnessed today,,, hope we hear some good news soon,,,

Hoping and praying for his recovery...

As Phil says it puts things in to perspective.

Get well Lewis :t:

• Like 2

Best wishes to Lewis and all of his family. Speedy recovery, thinking of u and your family.

Thoughts with Lewis Kerr tonight, hoping for good news real soon.

Awful end to a nice day out. Thinking of you Lewis and hope there is soon some good news and that you make a good recovery.

• Like 1