British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches V Monarchs (well Some Of Them) Pl 16/7/15

Well got here just on time to see Creeping Cook cross the line and a new track record

Rohan and Cook behaving tonight - jumping Justin getting away with it though!!

Ah Creeping Cook been passing on tips then.

Ash in on the act now! Not sure how he managed to get under the tape he moved so early!

Well done Edinburgh. Good job you brought a weaker team down. Otherwise we wouldn't have got a point.

Hope gino is okay.

Well done Craig cook. Awsome

Edited by baldyman

Well done Cookie max and TR and no gas heaters were disturbed getting us 2 points,

Maybe you might get into the GB squad soon if Rosco gets replaced......until then its wonderful to see all your talking done on the shale.

Heroes welcome again tomorrow then

Any comments Gavan?

• Like 1

Ahh the typical Cook awesome performance at Foxhall. Well done that man.

Good job he wasn't "guesting"!!!

• Like 1

Cook was true class tonight .

Good meeting overall with some great races.

Shouldve won it though!! Falls/ EFs etc but only ourselves to blame.

Some cracking racing on a well prepared track, fair result. We said at the interval we need King to beat Cook to have any chance of winning, but Cook was brilliant.

Most pleasing thing for me was Rohan, for the past few Weeks I've been convinced he had an arm problem, when all the time he just needed new handlebars, he looked really comfortable on the bike tonight.

Obviously the worst bit was Gino's injury, but if he's out for a while then CL must spend the weekend on the phone, R/R was more than adequate to cover for Cam, but we can't cover for Gino on his current average. Problem is, who the hell can we get?

I bet it was another "rubbish" meeting that Scotsman attended that he wishes he'd stayed home and watched Eastenders instead!

I bet it was another "rubbish" meeting that Scotsman attended that he wishes he'd stayed home and watched Eastenders instead!

Think ref was watching Eastenders in heat 5 though when Manzares got past Worrall but was given the other way! Not Manzares night was it? 2 falls a race win knocked off and a trip to hospital!

Cook was awesome...didn't need to creep and twice overhauled King for the wins! Apparently broke track record, but just think the "timekeeper" was trigger happy with his finger! an't see how it can be taken seriously without the aid of proper technology!

Recently a stock car race at Foxhall was won but 1/100th of a second! those transponders must be expensive for a amatuer sport! :wink:

Great result especially with a weakened team!

Cookie seems back to his best if not better witch is great to see. Good to see max chipping in with points away from home and Erik scoring well to on track he hasn't seen before.

Hopefully when we return we will have a full team.

Like Mr Beerhut I was stunned to hear the ref hadnt given the race win decision to Gino over Worrall.

However no one pits side thought he had got it so it seems angles can be deceptive from the stand.

Wouldnt mind seeing the video replay though!!

Well done to both teams, sounds like an entertaining meeting and a fair result. Huge well done to Cookie on a well deserved maximum and track record. I really wish I'd been able to go.......

Hope Gino is OK