British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Poole Pirates 20/07/2015

It's worked for us tonight and rules is rules until they're changed but I can't be doing with the TR double points skewing the efforts of the other 14 heats.

That being said we'll take the win. Any port in a storm.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

This will be a big away win & 4points for Poole. Wolves riders sadly look very low on confidence and the team is made up of 1 heat leader in poor form and four 2nd strings. Blackbird is signed off with back pains so major doubt for this meeting.

Wolves have lost nine of their last ten meetings

34-56

You are the worst tipster ever! I hope you don't bet on speedway or you would be skint! And before you say, yes I did predict 47/46 to Wolves!

• Like 1

Could just be the start of better things hopefully well done Freddie and Ricky even PK beat Magic so lets hope all three h/leaders now start scoring again as they should .

hope holders got the same bikes wednesday best bikes probley already in sweden for sat good win with out our reserves. try wells at no1 wed give pk easyer start

• Like 1

I'm afraid Holder must have gave Muddlo one big BJ to get a ride in ht15 instead of Watt

I wonder what team Poole will have by the play-offs?

• Like 2

We won't .

There are times I hate being right.

As I couldn't see it and only had Twitter updates it's hard to say, but I can't help feeling that we keep thinking we'll get an easy win when we go to some of the lower on the table clubs. Our riders need to take every meeting, every opponent seriously. On paper we should've won this, but based on what I read, seems we had some silly mistakes and I have no idea what was up with Holder, he was brilliant yesterday for Torun.

Middlo sorry Muddlo with quite clearly the most shocking rider choice on heat 15. Well done wolves now lets see how many Poole fans try to excuse Holder and Middlo. Can't keep using Holders injuries as an excuse when he has been the fastest rider at the last 2 Grand Prix, Poole were lucky to get anything because if Wolves had their best reserves out it would have been a bigger thumping,. So pirates anybody care to answer why Holder was in heat 15 and not Watt?

• Like 1

I can't usually bear the thought of Watty in heat 15 but surely he would have been a better option!!! Don't like to moan either but that DISMAL effort was DISMAL! (Angry)

Middlo sorry Muddlo with quite clearly the most shocking rider choice on heat 15. Well done wolves now lets see how many Poole fans try to excuse Holder and Middlo. Can't keep using Holders injuries as an excuse when he has been the fastest rider at the last 2 Grand Prix, Poole were lucky to get anything because if Wolves had their best reserves out it would have been a bigger thumping,. So pirates anybody care to answer why Holder was in heat 15 and not Watt?

You'd have to ask Middlo, I'd have put Watty in any day of the week. No excuses from me, I still support my club, but this was a poor performance.

• Like 3

You are the worst tipster ever! I hope you don't bet on speedway or you would be skint! And before you say, yes I did predict 47/46 to Wolves!

I'm starting to think I bring bad luck to teams lol. (Shall I predict a Away win on Thursday 😉) However after watching Wolves at Brandon and their recent scores, I'm sure a lot of people would have predicted the same including Wolves fans.

Very glad to be wrong.