1. Chris Holder
  2. Daniel Davidsson
  3. Greg Hancock
  4. Darcy Ward
  5. Piotr Pawlicki
  6. Victor Palovaara
  7. Fredrik Engman

----------------------------

Piraterna vs. Indianerna belongs to last weeks rounds so I use the same thread. The other meeting between Dackarna and Vetlanda is a previously postponed meeting from round 7.

Cmore will show the meeting from Motala although the weather forecast shows rain all day more or less even if it is not expected to be that intense.

Meeting will also be live on ESP 2 in both UK and in continental Europe.

Piraterna - Indianerna

Piraterna

1. Darcy Ward
  2. Greg Hancock (K)
  3. Chris Holder
  4. Daniel Davidsson
  5. Piotr Pawlicki
  6. Victor Palovaara
  7. Fredrik Engman

Indianerna

1. Antonio Lindbäck
  2. Mikkel Bech
  3. Piotr Protasiewicz R/R (all rider are eligible for RR heats)
  4. Fredrik Lindgren
  5. Niels-Kristian Iversen
  6. Joel Andersson
  7. Scott Nicholls

Artem have asked not to ride this meeting due to a scheduling conflict with his Russian team which have a meeting in eastern Russia on Thursday so

he is not able to do both meetings. Scott Nicholls will therefore get a chance to prove his value. I think the Motala track could suite him since it's

quite short and tight, similar to some British tracks.

It has been rumoured that Pawlicki wouldn't ride but I have not seen anything that confirms this.

Dackarna - Elit Vetlanda

Dackarna
1. Nicki Pedersen (K)
2. Mikael Max
3. Hans Andersen
4. Michael Jepsen Jensen
5. Joonas Kylmäkorpi
6. Jason Doyle
7. Robin Aspegren

Elit Vetlanda
1. Tai Woffinden (K)
2. Rune Holta
3. Emil Sayfutdinov
4. Tomas Jonasson
5. Bartosz Zmarzlik
6. Kenny Wennerstam
7. Peter Ljung

Notably since Holta entered the team, Jacob Thorssell have been left outside every time. Not a very nice way to thread on Sweden's younger up and coming riders.

All meetings starts at 19.00 CEST / 18.00 BST:

Live results at: http://www.svemo.se/Speedway (result pages will be blank until maybe 10-20 min before start of the meetings)

Blank race card: http://www.mediafire.com/view/hq5xgd1bg2gz5z4/Blank_Heat_schedule_ES.AS.pdf

Possible stream here; http://www.vipleague.me/motorsports/317388/1/speedway---swedish-elitserien-speedway-live-stream-online.html

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Hello Ghost

which one is on Cmore/Eurosport? And the other question - will Laguta ride? Or R/R as he doesn't like small tracks. :)

Hello Ghost

which one is on Cmore/Eurosport? And the other question - will Laguta ride? Or R/R as he doesn't like small tracks. :)

We probably wont see either of them, its not on eurosport or cmore. Cmore has online streams for both of the meetings but as Ghostwalker said its not free and geoblocked.

Like Dawkins20 says, neither of these meetings will be shown on tv.

Originally there were not supposed to be any meetings this week but due bad weather these meetings were postponed.

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=4612

Live updates of the REALLY important meeting this evening. :lol:

And after 4 heats it is "As good as could have been expected" for the Mighty Smederna. Hope i'll still be saying that after 15 heats. :lol:

In the other meeting, Darcy according to reports, made a very stupid move and ,mowed down Kildemand. Aspgren injured as a result. tended by the ambulance staff and did not ride in the re-run.

Edited by Ghostwalker

After 10 a very respectable show so far from Smederna. :t:

In the other meeting, Darcy according to reports, made a very stupid move and ,mowed down Kildemand. Aspgren injured as a result. tended by the ambulance staff and did not ride in the re-run.

Talking of injuries, does anybody know if Zengota is okay after his crash?

Edited by mdmc82

After 10 a very respectable show so far from Smederna. :t:

Yeah but not respectable enough. We need to win by ten points to still have a chance for top 4.

Yeah but not respectable enough. We need to win by ten points to still have a chance for top 4.

After last week that's probably a step too far, but hey- "Hope springs eternal "

After last week that's probably a step too far, but hey- "Hope springs eternal "

Yeah, and it's raining again.

Yeah, and it's raining again.

As it is due to here in 9 minutes, but since it is 31c it will be a bit of a relief and since there is no speedway within 2500 miles of here, i won't be spoiling any one's enjoyment. :lol: I thought it had been a bit of a long interval.

Rospiggarna- Smederna still waiting for a decision on whether to continue or not.

It's off now. Only 1p for Smederna is not enough, no play off this year.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Rospiggarna- Smederna still waiting for a decision on whether to continue or not.

It's off now. Only 1p for Smederna is not enough, no play off this year.

I figured. Ah well, time for a wintertime reflection about the composition of the team for next year. Regards as the rain tumbles here. Alan.

I figured. Ah well, time for a wintertime reflection about the composition of the team for next year. Regards as the rain tumbles here. Alan.

I think the only changes that are required are PK and Zorro out to get some youngblood in.

• Like 1