British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Comet Dan

Workington Comets V Peterborough Panthers 25/7/15 7pm Pl

1st and 2nd bends are good for viewing the action, grandstands good. bit of a walk for food tho if in the g/stand. dont believe the reports of us eating visitors etc. we dont do that, now. its more a case of hostages for ransom.. lol.

back straight shed is ok but not many go in there . hope its a good day for you.

forgot to say, 1 pound to park the donkey and cart. free programme. don't forget to buy a 50/50 draw ticket. you could win around 140 to 180 pounds . well worth a gamble.

welcome to wucky speedway marra !

Thanks for all that :t: Never made it up there when King's Lynn were PL so figured I would attempt to take this meeting in and Glasgow the following day.

Ashley Morris booked to guest for Simon Lambert and Lewis Blackbird back riding too.

Should have a full team with just the one guest at reserve

1: Ostergaard

2: Blackbird

3: Grondal

4: MPT

5: R.Lambert

6: Konopka

7: Morris (Guest)

Strange choice Morris instead of Roynon as guest he must have other commitments

Yes I thought that. He's not been doing very well at Lynn this season and he's only just started scoring fairly well for Ipswich. Perhaps Redcar are racing somewhere on Saturday night? Not looked at the fixtures...

And now I'm kinda unsure as to whether I will make this northern tour or not :rofl: I'm so undecided!

Ashley Morris booked to guest for Simon Lambert and Lewis Blackbird back riding too.

This looks like one of our toughest tests yet , weather looking fine for Saturday so the track should be back to it was the other week , need to dig in from the offset . Hopefully Matty Wethers can get dialled in and rack some points at reserve . MPT will probably get the same stick :icon_smile_clown:

Good luck boys

You can take out Robert Lambert for starters

Grajczonek in for Rob Lambert, Morris for Simon Lambert and R/R for Lewis Blackbird

Hmmm, interesting ;)

Is Lambert riding in Germany this weekend ? dont expect him at Glasgow sunday then

Aggregated injury at Kings Lynn last night

1st and 2nd bends are good for viewing the action, grandstands good. bit of a walk for food tho if in the g/stand. dont believe the reports of us eating visitors etc. we dont do that, now. its more a case of hostages for ransom.. lol.

back straight shed is ok but not many go in there . hope its a good day for you.

forgot to say, 1 pound to park the donkey and cart. free programme. don't forget to buy a 50/50 draw ticket. you could win around 140 to 180 pounds . well worth a gamble.

welcome to wucky speedway marra !

car park has gone up 50% this year jenga its now £1.50 but still cheaper to park than for the rugby in the same carpark its £2 for the rugby

hope to see you all saturday at derwent park

lately i haven't been in the habit of paying for the car par. lol. sorry about any misguidance :shock: of the parking price.. :D

Don't think I will be bothering to make the trip now... Weather doesn't look great for Glasgow Sunday and it's an awfully long way to go just for one meeting! Think Workington should be OK to get their meeting on tomorrow. The weather doesn't look so bad there. If any other Panthers supporters are going to make the trip up, I hope they see something worth seeing! Although, one word about the guests on Saturday...will Josh still ride as apparently he had a crash last night?