British Speedway Forum
crazysue

Redcar V Edinburgh Plkoc 23rd July

You been wrapped in cotton wool all your life ? Surely you have social media and other forums apart from this one ?, anybody in the public eye is open to critisism etc, the queen the Pope bill gates the American president, but I wouldn't expect a pm from one of those for calling them names.

Anyway see my last post, I'm over it and I sure he will be, that's speedway

You didn't mention about not condoning him for making my post public

Amusing how there is always two sides to every story and how this has suddenly flipped on its head.

We've gone from a pretty slanderous original post about Worrall to 'I'm over it and i sure he will be, that's speedway'.

Maybe all the facts should be presented to all readers of this thread before you attempt to publicly damage a riders' reputation.

If nobody had quoted what you actually said on social media to insult Mr Worrall, where would this thread have headed.

Point made.

Edited by CpmRacing
  • Like 2

Amusing how there is always two sides to every story and how this has suddenly flipped on its head.

We've gone from a pretty slanderous original post about Worrall to 'I'm over it and i sure he will be, that's speedway'.

Maybe all the facts should be presented to all readers of this thread before you attempt to publicly damage a riders' reputation.

If nobody had quoted what you actually said on social media to insult Mr Worrall, where would this thread have headed.

Point made.

100% agree

• Like 1

After just seeing footage of the crash I take back what I said as RW doesn't seem to be at fault.

I guess it's just guilty by association with him as he's disliked by the majority of Redcar fans after what he said in the speedway star sometime ago.

We can all be a dickhead sometimes and my time was now

• Like 8

After just seeing footage of the crash I take back what I said as RW doesn't seem to be at fault.

I guess it's just guilty by association with him as he's disliked by the majority of Redcar fans after what he said in the speedway star sometime ago.

We can all be a dickhead sometimes and my time was now

WELL WELL WELL I don't be leave it you should be band from every speedway track in Britain Redcar will never be the same with you in the crowd. Shame on you
  • Like 1

Just seen the one photo, but Lasse does seem to be turning into Richie, rather than Richie wiping Lasse out

so would it suggest that, Richie is not the +×÷=%_€£¥₩@#$/^&*()-":;!?,.,,, that some may have been led to believe ???

so would it suggest that, Richie is not the +×÷=%_€£¥₩@#$/^&*()-":;!?,.,,, that some may have been led to believe ???

Quite. :t::D :D :D

WELL WELL WELL I don't be leave it you should be band from every speedway track in Britain Redcar will never be the same with you in the crowd. Shame on you

Along with all the others who shout abuse at riders and cheer when a rider falls then eh ???

You abused the guy publicly, why not apologise publicly.

I don't see 'sorry' in any of your posts.

Unfortunately the 'abuse now, find out the facts later' approach is all too prevalent among the cowards and socially challenged that haunt Facebook.

If I were the rider in question, I wouldn't have invited you into the pits for a chat. I'd have been in among the crowd looking for you.

You abused the guy publicly, why not apologise publicly.

I don't see 'sorry' in any of your posts.

Unfortunately the 'abuse now, find out the facts later' approach is all too prevalent among the cowards and socially challenged that haunt Facebook.

If I were the rider in question, I wouldn't have invited you into the pits for a chat. I'd have been in among the crowd looking for you.

And that would make YOU worse than me for threatening violence.

So you think verbal abuse deserves violence eh ??? How DARE you call me with your stupid condoning post.

Coward ? Really ? I'm really easy to find in any crowd to be quite fair, I'm very capable of backing my mouth up thank you very much.

You people are really wrapped up in cotton wool, get your life into society and see what's happening outside your window,

And what sort of person puts comments like that on Facebook? If you're going to put personal insults like that on social media you can hardly complain if the person you are publicly insulting objects can you, regardless of the incident involved.

Best wishes to Lasse for a speedy recovery.

Yes, and this is a guy(not you) who associates with the 'fans' on the 1st bend bar terracing at Redcar, shouting down to the fallen Worrall, and another time Andrew Tully, saying something like "shame you did'nt break ya f*****g neck", and continued in the same vein on the Bears talk forum with other Bears fans who woudn't know any different. Bigballs can verify that.

Unfortunately these tossers are also despised by their own fans, and clearly these tossers do not represent all of the Redcar fans, but for a while there was too many of them. :nono:

• Like 1

Yes, and this is a guy(not you) who associates with the 'fans' on the 1st bend bar terracing at Redcar, shouting down to the fallen Worrall, and another time Andrew Tully, saying something like "shame you did'nt break ya f*****g neck", and continued in the same vein on the Bears talk forum with other Bears fans who woudn't know any different. Bigballs can verify that.

Unfortunately these tossers are also despised by their own fans, and clearly these tossers do not represent all of the Redcar fans, but for a while there was too many of them. :nono:

Throwing stones in glasshouses springs to mind

You know where I stand tsunami and it isn't at the bar

Hence the reason why I said "associates with the 'fans' ,,,,"