British Speedway Forum
crazysue

Redcar V Edinburgh Plkoc 23rd July

Fairly harsh with your words, why don't I quote what you said??

I believe, 'a dirty horrible b@sta*d' and 'mersey scum' might have had something to do with it? Not what I would call banter, more personal insults.

I would hardly call, 'come and see me in the pits' a threat would you? Because of course the pits is a common place to start a bar-room brawl, somehow I think not. You seem to be a tad hypocritical.

Personal opinion.

DID HE REALY SAY THAT worrall cant be a proper scouser because scousers wouldnt let anyone get away with talking like that LAA
  • Like 1

He was so upset about my Facebook status that he even private messaged me asking him to come and have a word with him in the pits next time he's at Redcar "I'm sure we can sort it out one way or another" he said ?

I was fairly harsh with my words but in no way did I "threaten", what sort of rider takes it upon himself to have to private message somebody he doesn't know from Adam and tell them "he's hard" and put an actual picture of what I said on my status on his status to get a sympathy vote for himself after what he did ?

Apparently this is not the first time he's tried terrorising fans by private messaging them either, the guy should be able to take critisism/banter and being bad mouthed for his actions, we all know this isn't the first time he's rode dangerously.

I have nothing against riders like him as I actually think they bring entertainment into the sport but I think he's taken it too far

Don't give it, if you can't take it. In my eyes your nothing short of a bully. Edited by Edwardian1
  • Like 2

Fairly harsh with your words, why don't I quote what you said??

I believe, 'a dirty horrible b@sta*d' and 'mersey scum' might have had something to do with it? Not what I would call banter, more personal insults.

I would hardly call, 'come and see me in the pits' a threat would you? Because of course the pits is a common place to start a bar-room brawl, somehow I think not. You seem to be a tad hypocritical.

Personal opinion.

maybe those words are just part of the local dialect in them part's and therefore is only seen as 'banter',,, a bit rude if you ask me :(

• Like 1

As we all know, viewing angles can be deceptive.

Was speaking to two fans who were there on Thursday, re ht13.

The first person was on the home straight, and from his view it appeared RW had clipped Lasse when passing up the inside and he thought the exclusion was fair.

However the second person was standing high up on the furthermost stand on the second bend looking directly along the back straight.

His take was that Lasse had gone wide to try to cut off Cook's blast from the outside, leaving a wide gap on the inside, which RW was coming through in.

Lasse then tried to cut back but in doing so, clipped Worrall's back wheel.

I was also told that someone who spoke to Richie in the pits after the meeting, that he was upset about Bjerre's plight.

Don't agree with making PM content public, no matter the circumstances.

Sorry cannot agree.

In the case of someone who sends an abusive PM, why should they be shielded from the consequences of being publicly exposed for their moronic actions ?

If we were to follow your view, it would be open season for the sickos to send their vile PMs in the knowledge that there would be no comeback for their actions.

• Like 5

Sorry cannot agree.

In the case of someone who sends an abusive PM, why should they be shielded from the consequences of being publicly exposed for their moronic actions ?

If we were to follow your view, it would be open season for the sickos to send their vile PMs in the knowledge that there would be no comeback for their actions.

Would love to see the Edinburgh defence league (not suggesting you) two PMs I received from Edinburgh fans who don't post here anymore. Especially as one of them gets mentioned here occasionally and in favourable terms.

Edited by george.m

Would love to see the Edinburgh defence league (not suggesting you) two PMs I received from Edinburgh fans who don't post here anymore. Especially as one of them gets mentioned here occasionally and in favourable terms.

Aren't you the privileged one George i have only had one even offered to meet him at Armadale a few seasons back so as he could buy me a drink as an apology got neither but i tried.

• Like 1

Fairly harsh with your words? Why don't I quote what you said on your FB status??

I believe, 'a dirty horrible b@sta*d' and 'mersey scum' might have had something to do with the reason Worrall messaged you?

No matter what Richie might've done how can you expect to talk to someone in that way and not expect a response of some sort? You're a grown man you've gave abuse now if you can't take it don't give it! Simple.

And anyway if Richie has replied with come and see me at the pits and we can sort it out one way or another how is that threatining behaviour?

What a fool you've made yourself look.

• Like 3

Does anyone have a video link? I too have heard 2 versions and, at worst, a racing accident, unfortunately made worse by Stuart having nowhere to go. I am certain Ritchie will take no pleasure from Lasse's injury status

Don't agree with making PM content public, no matter the circumstances.

Why's that then as he captured my post and made that public to EVERYBODY outside of my friends list, explain the difference ?

It's all hand bags heat of the moment stuff anyway, I'm over it and I guess he will be. Had a simillar thing back in the early 90s with Gary Allen who was riding for Poole at the time in the fours at Peterborough,, exchange of words a few gestures with a lot of swear words a few weeks later he was up at cleveland park in a league match vs Middlesbrough, had a banter in the bar with him and bought each other a pint, all hand bags and kiss and makeup.

I know speedway isn't football but cmon we all have a boo boy but these days it can go viral because of the Internet and can get blown out of proportion.

Every team has a rider they dislike for one reason or another and he just happens to be redcars, nothing personal as we've always had one even going back the Middlesbrough tigers days

Why's that then as he captured my post and made that public to EVERYBODY outside of my friends list, explain the difference ?

Where did I say there was a difference?

Fairly harsh with your words? Why don't I quote what you said on your FB status??

I believe, 'a dirty horrible b@sta*d' and 'mersey scum' might have had something to do with the reason Worrall messaged you?

No matter what Richie might've done how can you expect to talk to someone in that way and not expect a response of some sort? You're a grown man you've gave abuse now if you can't take it don't give it! Simple.

And anyway if Richie has replied with come and see me at the pits and we can sort it out one way or another how is that threatining behaviour?

What a fool you've made yourself look.

You been wrapped in cotton wool all your life ? Surely you have social media and other forums apart from this one ?, anybody in the public eye is open to critisism etc, the queen the Pope bill gates the American president, but I wouldn't expect a pm from one of those for calling them names.

Anyway see my last post, I'm over it and I sure he will be, that's speedway

Where did I say there was a difference?

You didn't mention about not condoning him for making my post public

Edited by mrmiddlesbrough

Why should I?

I didn't mention you either.

I don't agree with personal messages being made public end of!

ame="ren" post="2653466" timestamp="1437845140"]

You been wrapped in cotton wool all your life ? Surely you have social media and other forums apart from this one ?, anybody in the public eye is open to critisism etc, the queen the Pope bill gates the American president, but I wouldn't expect a pm from one of those for calling them names.

Anyway see my last post, I'm over it and I sure he will be, that's speedway

Sorry but you cannot call those words criticism

You posted it face book therefore it's already public.

• Like 1

Why should I?

I didn't mention you either.

I don't agree with personal messages being made public end of!

Well come on then give good reason as to why not ?

I'd better tell the kids that if they get some old men messaging them on Facebook asking if they want sweets or want to come and see some puppies NOT to tell mammy and daddy then shall I ?

Theirs no "end of" until it's ended.

Well come on then give good reason as to why not ?

I'd better tell the kids that if they get some old men messaging them on Facebook asking if they want sweets or want to come and see some puppies NOT to tell mammy and daddy then shall I ?

Theirs no "end of" until it's ended.

You thought you could hide behind your keyboard and give someone a "bit" on social media.

So why not take up his offer and tell him to his face?

I'm perfectly entitled to have an opinion on any matter and am not obliged to give a reason/justification for it to you or anyone else.

And I'm not reluctant nor embarrassed to give it, but I'm not going to give a keyboard bully the satisfaction.

• Like 2