British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Is Woffinden The Best 1st/2nd Bend Rider In The World?

Who is actually the best rider out of Emil Ward and Tai?
This thread got me thinking...

AT this moment in time I would go for Tai, Emil and Darcy ... of the three think Tai is a better starter than the other two which gives him the edge.

AT this moment in time I would go for Tai, Emil and Darcy ... of the three think Tai is a better starter than the other two which gives him the edge.

Tai can throw in a stinker from the gate though. Emil is probably the more consistent but not as good on a good day.

Its actually a real shame that we have no way of telling who is the best because all 3 are not in the GPs because of Ward being a wally and someone in the Sayfutdinov camp being a wally.

If those two were in the GPs instead of say THJ and (sorry mate) Bomber it's possibly be greatest ever GP line up.

If those two were in the GPs instead of say THJ and (sorry mate) Bomber it's possibly be greatest ever GP line up.

Fail to see how you could omit Bomber yet leave in KK who now quits after a lap
  • Like 1

Would it be stronger than two seasons ago when both were in it?

Well that season was a stronger field then this years so I would say yes.

Fail to see how you could omit Bomber yet leave in KK who now quits after a lap

I apologize because you are indeed correct there.

You could also include THJ and Batchelor who are also behind Bomber at the moment.

Bomber has had a podium finish this year! He's clearly GP class :D

When Tai won the title how many of us believed Emil would of gone on and won the title ?I think he would of if not for injury,but that is speedway the ups/ downs of this tough sport Tai also has had his fair share of injuries to.Ward is on par with them as a rider,but as a complete package/ team around him the jury is still out wouldnt it be great to have Tai,Emil,Darcy,Magic,young Pawlicki going for the title all at there best.

Tai had already overhauled Emil and was on the up.. Emil was feeling the pressure and on the slide.

• Like 1

Tai had already overhauled Emil and was on the up.. Emil was feeling the pressure and on the slide.

Pity you do not see a bit more live speedway then maybe i would take you a bit more seriously.!Also i can't ever remember you saying Woffinden was deserving of a free card in the GPs i never heard you having a resounding confidence in his ability.