British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Coventry V Kings Lynn Fri 31st July 2015

Your confused??? , I totally crap that one up, me getting two topics cross-threaded....... Big apologies..... SORRY.... :oops::oops::oops: .

Obviously been watching too much Speedway of late.

Think its about time I switched off abit.......... ;)

Lol 👍🏻 easily done GRW123

SCB, summers would be great if a guest is needed but I thought he was too high?

Edited by mdmc82

Lol easily done GRW123

SCB, summers would be great if a guest is needed but I thought he was too high?

Summers average is surprisingly low. We have just short of PL 8 and Summers is 7.2ish

Summers average is surprisingly low. We have just short of PL 8 and Summers is 7.2ish

That's good then. Wasn't sure if they used his EL average. If possible and Robson's out then he would be a brilliant guest. He's in good form.

Strange fixture this, in that the result is not directly as it seems. Coventry, as league leaders will have the choice of opponents come the play off, and the chances are they will choose the Stars.

:cheers::cheers:

Assuming they finish top, and that is by no means certain. ;)

Assuming they finish top, and that is by no means certain. ;)

Probably after last nights result, Poole will pick Swindon, so either way we could finish up facing Coventry...... :wink::wink:

• Like 1

Probably after last nights result, Poole will pick Swindon, so either way we could finish up facing Coventry...... :wink::wink:

After last night I doubt Swindon will be making the play-offs. They have to win 3 of their 7 away meetings. They have to go back to Poole, twice at Coventry. They have to get wins at Lynn, Lakeside, BV and Wolves. That does admittedly assume BV don't lose a home meeting.

For the Bees, Stuart Robson has been ruled out of the meeting as a result of his crash at Lakeside on Monday.

After visiting his doctor yesterday, Robson expects to be out for a couple of weeks but has also been advised to see a neurosurgeon as a precaution.

Former Coventry rider Aaron Summers comes in to guest on Friday in an otherwise unchanged line-up.

Boss Gary Havelock said: Stuart has had a few knocks to the head this season, and its absolutely the right thing for him to get a proper scan.

Two things you dont take any risks with are your head and your back so we wish him well and hopefully hell be able to return soon. Aaron is in good form, he knows the track well of course and Im sure hell do the job for us.

• Like 1

After last night I doubt Swindon will be making the play-offs. They have to win 3 of their 7 away meetings. They have to go back to Poole, twice at Coventry. They have to get wins at Lynn, Lakeside, BV and Wolves. That does admittedly assume BV don't lose a home meeting.

They've haven't necessarily got to win 3 away. Two 4 point away wins and an away loss of less than 7 will do or, any combination that gives them 9 away points or 8 points and a better points for and against than BV. Providing of course that neither team drops any home points or that BV don't pick up any more away.

This should be a cracking meeting tonight. Think Bees will sneak it but I reckon Kings Lynn will take a point. Hans a 2nd string from tonight?

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

This should be a cracking meeting tonight. Think Bees will sneak it but I reckon Kings Lynn will take a point. Hans a 2nd string from tonight?

Same as with Kenneth Bjerre, Hans Andersen wiIl drop to a 2nd string as from tomorrow, (01-08-15). So the matches next week at the AFA should be interesting.

Footnote: This new race format that pairs heat leaders against each other sure makes some the CMA look strange. Both Hans and Kenneth have rode better in the past but surely they can't be class as 2nd strings?? Not in a league while world talent is thin on the ground......... Strange......

So the matches next week at the AFA should be interesting.

Are you in a time warp? :wink:

BSPA state KL vs Coventry on 19th Aug, it's Rye House next Weds (someone's in for a shock :lol: )

Are you in a time warp? :wink:

BSPA state KL vs Coventry on 19th Aug, it's Rye House next Weds (someone's in for a shock :lol: )

I was wrongly informed we play Coventry at home next week. Obviously a mistake, as you say :oops::oops: