British Speedway Forum
Trevor

Belle Vue, Kings Lynn Or Swindon For 3rd/4th Spot

That's rubbish North guested for Kings Lynn at Swindon

You don't get play off teams until the play off qualification period is complete FFS.

Like most matches this season the reserves won the meeting for Poole, scoring 19 points to Lakesides 3 tonight.

I am ignorant to the reserve rules, could anyone (SCB) explain why K Newman rides at 7??

The TM can put the reserves in any order he likes.

I apologise as it's just play off rivals that the riders are not allowed to guest for thus meaning Max could ride for Lakeside.

It's wrong as guests are a sad part of speedway even more in today's speedway than ever before.

Either all clubs stop their riders or no clubs do it so it's fair to all.

According to the programme Stefan Neilson had been booked by Lakeside but he of course was rapidly drafted into the GB u/21 team when Robert Lambert was pronounced unfit to ride .However he would have been riding otherwise. I cant see that Belle Vue have done anything wrong but not loaning out guests to play off rivals. You always need a promoters permission to book one of his riders as a guest.

Could FFS.

Did you even watch last years play offs?????????????

Yes i was there supporting my team, what is with swearing every post. I said it would only effect the play off final.were you there? Don't see why your getting so annoyed just because i said would and not could and no idea why your accusing me of not watching my team.

Edited by foreverblue

is effected both the semis and final last year and the rules on guests are clear for this years play offs yet you said my post was rubbish.

This is all basic stuff, hence my frustration at your lack of understanding.

is effected both the semis and final last year and the rules on guests are clear for this years play offs yet you said my post was rubbish.

This is all basic stuff, hence my frustration at your lack of understanding.

I said your initial post was rubbish because i thought you were talking about the current fight to get in the play offs. How can it effect the semis when the ruling is between the play off teams when they will all be riding on the same night.

Troy Batchelor.

He guested for us but how can a rider guest for a play off team guest in the semi unless one of the semi's is postponed

Edited by foreverblue

He guested for us but how can a rider guest for a play off team guest in the semi unless one of the semi's is postponed

They can't this season what ever happens as the rule has been changed & you can't use a guest rider from any of the teams in the play-offs

Rule 17: 7 : 5

They can't this season what ever happens as the rule has been changed & you can't use a guest rider from any of the teams in the play-offs

Rule 17: 7 : 5

Yes that is what started this discussion off and i know Batch guested last in the semi and final but only because the semi was postponed so usually this rule is only to stop play off teams using beaten semi finalists riders in the final. That was my point.

Yes that is what started this discussion off and i know Batch guested last in the semi and final but only because the semi was postponed so usually this rule is only to stop play off teams using beaten semi finalists riders in the final. That was my point.

Normally that doesn't happen because the semis are on the same night but with all the rain (and "hole in track" gate) - that changed but has been rectified this year!

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Trevor you may need to modify the title again and add Coventry in.

Trevor you may need to modify the title again and add Coventry in.

Coventry are safe. If Belle Vue get the maximum points available at home and 4 away points at Wolves then Coventry only need 1point from their remaining fixtures.

If Belle Vue drop any points then Coventry don't need any.

Edited by mdmc82

Coventry are safe. If Belle Vue get the maximum points available at home and 4 away points at Wolves then Coventry only need 1point from their remaining fixtures.

If Belle Vue drop any points then Coventry don't need any.

Bit of a tongue in cheek post mdmc82, a lot may now depend upon the weather.

• Like 1