British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leceister Lions 5/8/15

Easy win tonight......THJ interested in getting a EL spot.....So pressure on our boys to perform.

Personally don't think he would do much better that Watt or North. Injury prone and not as committed. Would there also be fixture clashes.

i don't think THJ lacks commitment, he is a trier and last time he rode for Poole we won the title and he was an important part of that team. He said at the time he would like to be back but it has never happened for one reason or another but i think he would be a asset to any team.

I mentioned averages for team changes and it was said that the averages for august the 1st will be used for all of august but what about all the interim averages between now and the deadline of 28th august, arn't they be used for team changes?

I mentioned averages for team changes and it was said that the averages for august the 1st will be used for all of august but what about all the interim averages between now and the deadline of 28th august, arn't they be used for team changes?

Team changes can now only be made using August averages and only up until 28th as far as I know although rules may have changed. The averages after that will be used for next year.

After that date there will be a 7 day window before the play offs to only replace a rider if they are injured. It then has to be a like for like swap.

Edited by mdmc82

Team changes can now only be made using August averages and only up until 28th as far as I know although rules may have changed. The averages after that will be used for next year.

After that date there will be a 7 day window before the play offs to only replace a rider if they are injured. It then has to be a like for like swap.

Not sure about this due to riders with assessed averages, I notice Walasek's average has dropped from 6.24 to 6.00 as from 8/8.

Not sure about this due to riders with assessed averages, I notice Walasek's average has dropped from 6.24 to 6.00 as from 8/8.

So if Leicester wanted to change their team the new 6.00 average would be used, is that correct?

The point i am getting at is if a team is changed on the 28th august are the latest averages used or the August 1st averages, i would of thought the last available average but i could be wrong!

Edited by foreverblue

On the 28th August the last available averages will be those effective from 1st August.

On the 28th August the last available averages will be those effective from 1st August.

...plus any updated during the month.

...plus any updated during the month.

So the updated ones are the ones used, in that case then we need to beat Leicester by as few points as possible.

So the updated ones are the ones used, in that case then we need to beat Leicester by as few points as possible.

But Poole won't get any upated averages this month. Pooles averags now as the same averages they'll have on August 28th

Can someone post weather updates as there is a forecast of heavy rain between 4pm-6pm

But Poole won't get any upated averages this month. Pooles averags now as the same averages they'll have on August 28th

Ok thanks, i'm assuming walaseks has changed because its his first season for a while here so he didn't have a rolling average.

Edited by foreverblue

Weather at 4 50 it's very bright and no rain . Had a light shower 90 minutes ago .

Ok thanks, i'm assuming walaseks has changed because its his first season for a while here so he didn't have a rolling average.

Correct. He must have done his 4 home and 4 away in the last week.