British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Witches Vs Workington Comets Thurs 6th Aug Pl

Wouldn't worry too much on Thursday workys away displays have been as flat as a witches twit

sorry should have been twit

Unfortunately, our home performances haven't been any more perky than Workys away performances.

Check the ipswich thread. Looking at the remaining matches the Witches could be in trouble

any Ipswich fans praying for a rain off ?

No as i've got washing on the line

• Like 2

nah - still confident of a 10 point win.

It'll be a 15-20 point win for the Witches. As much as the team tries they just can't do it away from home and that's why we will miss the playoffs

Please prove me wrong for once this season!

Tonight the very brave Annie Keatley is having a skid round track with Chris Louis to help raise money for Somersham ward Ipswich hospital who have been treating her in oncology dept. One very brave lady.

See Witches fans! If your in need of a home win just let the Comets come to town!!! I think this is the end for Rusty, as nice a guy as he is, he's clearly struggling since he's come back. It's the Ricky and Kyle show yet again away from home. What has happened to Rene? He's lost his nerve totally, never goes to the outside, looks slow, seems content with his 7 point average and not moving on

Edited by DynamoDave

Nice to see our reserves looking sharper and all round our gating looked more consistent. Were we better or were they crap?

Wells and Howarth the only 2 Comets that looked remotely interested.

Good solid Witches performance.

Excellent guest performance from Richie.

Both reserves looked to be set up very differently in the second half of the match - much more poke off the bends.

Hard on Gino to be excluded - looked to me he laid it down to avoid an out of control Howarth. At very least both shouldve gone if ref considered them separate incidents.

Happy with the 3 points - now need to pop the Plymouth bubble tomorrow!!