British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Premier League Riders Championship - Sheffield 6th Sep

Mostly disliked by fans of the teams he's ridden for.

Weird that, loved at Coventry and Sheffield.

Not disliked at Sheffield at all

I said ridden for, not rides for

Rye House fans don't like him cos he left.

He scored a full max at Coventry tonight and nobody could get near to him. He made it look easy. Hopefully he can ride as well on Sunday.

I do agree that sometimes he does over ride when under pressure.

Rye House fans don't like him cos he left.

Too simplistic

And spat at by cowards at the Rye meeting

And spat at by cowards at the Rye meeting

When did you see that?

Matej Kus has pulled out of tomorrows meeting due to injury, he will be replaced by Jonas B Anderson.

Don't forget Josh .

But in these meetings glory days, the regular league meetings had finished and the ELRC/BLRC/PLRC meetings were held in October..... Not early ruddy September!!

This is where the BSPA have to get their house in order regarding speedway in UK ,introduce rules regarding riders wanting to ride in UK and where their priorities lie.Let riders who want to earn their money abroad go ahead but not at the expense of making UK speedway a joke, plenty young riders would take the opportunity to step up .We have to step back to move forward again IMO.

As a BSPA event you would think that they would insist that this meeting would be written each riders contract at the start of the season so we don't have this situation which seems to be a yearly thing, especially for the likes of Danny King as one of the top riders in the PL he was always likely to feature in this meeting.

Well why should fans bother to travel to Sheffield on Sunday when riders can't, we want to see the 16 best riders in the league compete, not a reserve and some second strings along woth a few number 1's, fair enought if you cannot attend through injury but, some riders are just taking the pi** with these meetings nowadays, Danny King is a British rider who should be riding in a prestegious meeting in his home country representing his club, not riding in the 3rd tier of Polish Speedway imstead, Pijper should be riding in this instead of riding in a grasstrack meeting and Wilikinson instead of having the day off probably

I think you alll need to look at the reason Danny King isnt riding.

Far to easy for people to moan about it when quite clearly none of you can actually be bothered to see the real reason.

All i will say yet again, would any of you be happy for your rider to miss the UK play offs to ride in an individual in Poland???

Its nothing to do with turning your back on the UK at all.

We moan about riders like Cook not doing Poland and our young lads tryin to better themselves by riding over there, so when someone like King does ride over there we expect them to drop their contracts as soon as there is an individual meeting over here and stick 2 fingers up to their clubs in Poland.

Either our riders ride over there and honour their contracts or they dont. Danny King is doing nothing wrong. Disappointing he isnt there granted.

I think you alll need to look at the reason Danny King isnt riding.

Far to easy for people to moan about it when quite clearly none of you can actually be bothered to see the real reason.

All i will say yet again, would any of you be happy for your rider to miss the UK play offs to ride in an individual in Poland???

Its nothing to do with turning your back on the UK at all.

We moan about riders like Cook not doing Poland and our young lads tryin to better themselves by riding over there, so when someone like King does ride over there we expect them to drop their contracts as soon as there is an individual meeting over here and stick 2 fingers up to their clubs in Poland.

Either our riders ride over there and honour their contracts or they dont. Danny King is doing nothing wrong. Disappointing he isnt there granted.

I have asked you already on this thread, tell me the reason why King is not riding.

Sheffield v Rye

Remember??

Remember the meeting, don't remember that incident. When did you see that happen?