British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Aces V's Wolves E/l 5/8/15

Lunch time on the day of the meeting and no topic! are we that boring.

Should be a home win, Aces 49-41 Wolves

• Like 1

Should be a home win although over the years Wolves have often kept it close, probably because of the similarity of the two tracks.

Edited by Aces51

A Wolves win would be appreciated by Stevebrums second favorite team Swindon, :wink: , but this is unlikely.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Lunch time on the day of the meeting and no topic! are we that boring.

Should be a home win, Aces 49-41 Wolves

Not that confident then, should be 50+ to BV surely.

Should be a home win although over the years Wolves have often kept it close, probably because of the similarity of the two tracks.

Are they that similar? Haven't been to Kirky Lane, but Monmore is one of the best racetracks in my opinion, just don't get that impression from other supporters and riders.

Both small technical tracks so generally the likes of Wolves, and Lakeside riders do well.

For many years and despite trying different track curators Belle Vue did not provide good racing. However, since Colin Meredith took over the track has improved dramatically, it's smoother and he has built up the banking on both bends. We now see some decent racing.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Looks like some rain showers about 5.00 and again about 7.30

A Wolves win would be appreciated by Stevebrums second favorite team Swindon, :wink: , but this is unlikely.

Everyone knows my 2nd favourite team is Belle Vue.:t:

Nothing for us to go for so hopefully the Aces get the points they richly reserve.

57-35.

Up the Aces, oh and hopefully the Wolves can put in decent away effort for a change. :wink:

Yeah ,Belle Vue to win easily and destroy Wolves confidence just a little bit more ready for Swindon visit on Monday , either way I hope all riders around the country tonite have a safe evening , best of luck to both teams ,whatever I say won't change the result , if Wolves ride well they are capable due to track similarities but the Aces will be very focused

Is Josh riding this evening , if so I hope and expect the crowd will be very supportive to him , brave boys this lot but it take plenty of guts I imagine to show your competitiveness after Sunday , good luck to Josh

Well done Belle Vue. Back in 4th place.

It's good to see Josh back racing as well.

On a positive note for Wolves, it sounds like Musielak & PK were riding much better tonight

Edited by mdmc82

This is a near perfect example of the type of meeting the pokc sycophants use to justify the pokc, and they are of course correct so another bumper crowd is on the cards again tonight. No discounts just because the opponents have nothing to race for either.

Having said that a recent post revealed that teams at the bottom still have everything to play for so the M5/M6 could be a bit busier than usual tonight?

Ha ha!

Another post, another sycophants mention.

Predictable and boring.

Meanwhile back in the real world 39 is a moral victory for the 2nd worst team this season.

are we still saying Freddie is back to form?

Well done the Aces, favourites for the play offs. :t: