British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Edinburgh Monarchs Vs Workington/panthers, Pl 7/8/15

No more nasty than some of your spiteful comments about young Lambert

Why don't you grow a pair and get your arse on a bike

The classic why don't you get on a bike and try it. :rofl::t:

• Like 4

for a start, they have no brakes. thats good enough for me... and as they say on the universal jobmatch in the descriptor... i am not interested in this job. had a few mx bikes , does that count and the briuses to go with it... prob had more rides than your l...s...

• Like 1

As I previously forecast, Panthers choice of guests, r/r for Grondal and Masters absence for the Monarchs would result in a Panthers win.

Wells was superb and was the best rider on show and the other five visitors all made telling contrubutions during the match to ensure a deserved victory for Peterborough.

The continued absence of Sam Masters (his hand is scheduled to be in plaster for a further two weeks) which r/r cannot compenste adequately for his scoring power, imo makes it unlikely Monarchs will pick up any league points in their remaing away fixtures.

Ipswich will fancy their chances at the Dale next Friday in the League Cup semi final, as will Somerset, the following Friday.

We probably have a sufficient points cushion to finish in the top six and hopefully come the Play - Offs, are at full strength.

You were saying...