British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Elite League 2016 - What Is Required?

Until watching the Swedish league this season I would've agreed but all the 6 point tax sub means is that you keep seeing the big hitters 6 times a meeting.

There's enough dragged out racing already in the Elite league without a No 1 coming out against 2nd strings & draft reserves as a tac sub.

Poor taste

What? He was badly injured he won't just jump back on a bike for your entertainment. He wants a quality of life.

What? He was badly injured he won't just jump back on a bike for your entertainment. He wants a quality of life.

The poor kid has a long road ahead of him & you're the only one who puts his life in context of being a speedway riders.

No-one would even mention that so Lord knows why you did.

• Like 1

The poor kid has a long road ahead of him & you're the only one who puts his life in context of being a speedway riders.

No-one would even mention that so Lord knows why you did.

Someone had lined him up for next season and I just said I didn't think he would be ready for next year. yes i realize that I quoted the wrong post, thought you might have noticed that.

Edited by Alex2000

Someone had lined him up for next season and I just said I didn't think he would be ready for next year.

Fair enough & sorry as I can't believe anyone is thinking of Darcy other than hoping he recovers to lead a healthy normal life.

• Like 1

Fair enough & sorry as I can't believe anyone is thinking of Darcy other than hoping he recovers to lead a healthy normal life.

yes, I've only ever said that I hope he fully recovers before even thinking about racing.

Someone had lined him up for next season and I just said I didn't think he would be ready for next year. yes i realize that I quoted the wrong post, thought you might have noticed that.

It might have been a good idea to have checked the date of the post you intended to reply to and you might have realised that your crass comment was totally irrelevant.

yes, I've only ever said that I hope he fully recovers before even thinking about racing.

He always has in the past .....

He always has in the past .....

Yes I know