British Speedway Forum

For what it's worth, to suggest Dennis Hush had 'fallen away' from supporting the Bandits in recent years is nonsence.

He and Sandra, along with Billy and Sian, have been regulars all the way as much as business permitted, and if other 'fans' were as dedicated -- Dennis and Sandra were even at Ipswich to cheer us on in the KO Cup last season, on a (great) night not too much black and gold was in evidence!

I am sorry that I am not as dedicated as others (not at Ipswich to see us progress in the KOC). It is great that we have support at as many track's as possible.

On another point I was just wondering if you have been to Shielfield Park in the last 3 and a bit years? Someone was going to point yourself out to me and I am still waiting.

I am sorry that I am not as dedicated as others (not at Ipswich to see us progress in the KOC). It is great that we have support at as many track's as possible.

On another point I was just wondering if you have been to Shielfield Park in the last 3 and a bit years? Someone was going to point yourself out to me and I am still waiting.

Giving the amount of people who have, or have had, the use of this account you would've been better to stand at the turnstiles or pit gate and shook hands with everyone who came through.

• Like 1

To those it may interest. My thoughts on our season and other things.

Really hoping the club continues to run, as like you I've no idea what I'll be doing on Saturday nights without speedway in Berwick.

• Like 1

Bedrocks?

Last time I was there was after the Rockets shock KOC victory over the Bandits. That'll be the last time I'll go there. Too old for nightclubs

Last time I was there was after the Rockets shock KOC victory over the Bandits. That'll be the last time I'll go there. Too old for nightclubs

What a night you had though :lol:

The last time I was in a nightclub in Berwick was Ceasers years ago when I worked in Berwick.

TJ won the Teeside silver helmet tonight at Redcar. Congratulations to him on finishing on a high note.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update on TJ.
How did the other Bandits do?
No Banditmail this week, and the Facebook page not actuve, it's almost as if the promotion has shut things down already.
Tragic

Edited by tweedcider

Thanks for the update on TJ.

No Banditmail this week, and the Facebook page not actuve, it's almost as if the promotion has shut things down already.

TragicThanks for the update on TJ.

Tragic

Go to the international & individual as Pvm has put a scorecard on the silver helmet. Edited by soupy

Go to the international & individual as Pvm has put a scorecard on the silver helmet.

Thank You