British Speedway Forum

but he doesnt say that does he?? you really shouldnt twist posts to suit an agenda you have against certain people man.... He says BIGGER responsibility not being responsible.

So even more responsible than being responsible?

:P

Good signing, but at reserve, might mean a weaker top 5? Wait and see time

Good signing, but at reserve, might mean a weaker top 5? Wait and see time

Not guaranteed to be at reserve.

A fit Mellgren (which he really deserves) puts a point on his average, great start.

A point? More like two

• Like 2

but he doesnt say that does he?? you really shouldnt twist posts to suit an agenda you have against certain people man.... He says BIGGER responsibility not being responsible.

And nobody twists a post like our resident champion post twister. :rolleyes:

Good start to the 2016 team with Mellgren, and if Berwick can get him to start at reserve then so much the better.

heard the bandits are all signed upfor next season the first team now just tell the fans or space it out as always lol lol

Pleased with that. Was a decent signing last season, showed some decent form and should improve on his starting average. Good start!

Once Anders gets that rod out of his back and regains his confidence he'll be knocking around a 7 point average. Top bloke

• Like 1

Once Anders gets that rod out of his back and regains his confidence he'll be knocking around a 7 point average. Top bloke

He came to us at the back end of last season and in his first meeting for us won at least a couple of races on a track where I can't particularly remember him being too great on before. I feel he will definitely improve on that.

He came to us at the back end of last season and in his first meeting for us won at least a couple of races on a track where I can't particularly remember him being too great on before. I feel he will definitely improve on that.

Having watched Anders for a few years he's very much a confidence rider. Once he gets a few wins under his belt you'll have a cracking rider there.

• Like 1